Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Iron Frontier Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Silver Souls!

Name:  Iron-Frontier.jpg
Views: 1554
Size:  308.3 KB
    Get new Silver Souls from Sacrifice to earn Sacrificial Hearts and other valuable bonus rewards!

From now until March 20th at 5 PM PT, the Silver Soul has become available! The Silver Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3* or 5* Sacrificial Heart that grants high sacrifice essence!

BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins.

The first way you can get Silver Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Silver Soul Fragments or Silver Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Silver Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Silver Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Silver Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Silver Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Silver Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Silver Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Silver Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 4 Silver Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Silver Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 10 Silver Souls, Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, and a Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

OS
    iOS
    Should it be displaying the amount of iron or frontier coins received when dropping silver souls? I dropped one, but didn’t see anything for the coins

Edit: I tried another one and got the display showing the coins. I’m not sure what happened the first time. Beginners luck I guess��
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 03-14-2019 at 12:52 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    For those are curious:

19 event souls open:
    250 frontier coins
    1450 iron coins

1 5* heart
    18 3* heart

OS
    Android
    With the Facebook shutdown going around I sure am glad I'm already logged in but I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting complaints about people having troubles because they can't log in.

OS
    Android
    Two hours tossing in the pit earned about 3200 frontier, over 10,000 iron coins. The gold goes fast, so fast. Was hoping to get some of the recent event characters through their appropriate class but no such luck. Depleted all of my stacks except for heroics, saving those so I can get irritated when I don't get mushashi...mushishash... Whatever... The ninja guy when he gets cycled into the rotation coming up soon.

OS
    Android
    Strange when the only possible character I can add to the collection is a Sentinel 3* Anubis...
    I did do 3 x Vortexs, 2 x Ultimates, 1 x Exalted and I lost count of how many Grands I did, I still have Hundreds I could Sacrifice but epic souls don't give me 5* Gunner or Assasin Pharoah Dog Kings so what's the point... and like already said I don't Sac Heroic souls...

Gold is low again too, guess the sac event is over for me I managed 1000+ Frontier coins and the Iron Coins don't matter as much any more once all the relics are achieved and I've already purchased this weeks skill shards...

Still a very good sac event the Frontier coins are definately worth it if you can afford the gold to keep sacrificing...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I think I'm done here too. Started with 90 mil, ended on 70 mil with the Beast and 10k iron coins that all went into my relics.

I used a bunch of gunner, assassin, g/a, epic assassin's, and a mythical and mythical assassin soul and couldn't get either Pharaoh Dog King or Assassin Anubis. I also cashed in like a billion rare and sentinel souls and couldn't even get the Sentinel Anubis. Either RNG hates me or something might be wrong. But I'm sure it's RNG
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-14-2019 at 03:56 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Cost to open souls is MUCH TOO HIGH! There needs to be an option to sell won Souls for gold or convert them to Precious Soul fragments. I don’t want to open regular souls, but eventually keeping too many causes the over limit error message.
    Even better, LOWER the cost to open souls!! I can convert won fragments, I’d like option to do the same for won souls...

OS
    Android
    We need event for gold.

OS
    Android
    Dropped about 20M gold, 3 vortexes, around 7,000 iron coins and 2,500 frontier from maybe around 100 event souls all in. Only new toon was 3* Sentinel Anubis (Icarus continues to evade me!) but still got some souls left for next time.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.