Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Man, I wish I had 20M (or more even!) to spend on this one! Im loving the IC and Frontier coins!

I never really recovered from the last sacfest. Been scraping by ever since.

Still, taking Lius idea of burning sac shards for precious souls is helping.... That said, every red-eyes seems to bloody be 5* hearts so far! Hoping for a few more 5* idol drops as the week goes on #fingerscrossed

@All, I've been saving FC for Sekhmet for ages. I've gotten enough now, but am thinking with this sac fest I should use the opportunity to get Alex. Whats everyones view on Sek v Alex? If it helps, I dont have Eternity Eddie either (all my IC goes into relics, so my eternal frag growth is a painfully slow 5 per week from the arena) and am yet to fully complete Night City.

So put another way, which is more important in game: Eternity Eddie + Sek, or Alex? On one hand, EE+Sek should help with some of the tricky stuff in night city. On the other I like the idea of Alex farming NotB with nub characters gaining XP and not having to worry about dying....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Opened my rare gunner, gunner/assassin/legendary gunner, epic gunner: no navigator, no doomsday.

Will finish to fulfill the challenges and then end of event for me.

Also I noticed that for a tier V, the reward is 2 event souls, usually it was 3 (past events) and 5 for a Tier VI. Now: 4 for a Tier VI.

So much lest interesting than before.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Simply put Alexander is an Eddie, Sekhmet is a character. For me, I would go for what I need more in their class - eddies or characters.

I pulled Eternity Eddie just last week and it's cool, but for Night city Iron Eddie + Assasin Demon spawn + Prisoner will get through it as well.

Plus developers mentioned that they will be fixing the EE expoit in the future, so you cannot count on that for the long term.
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    You know that your luck is out on events like this when over four visits to the BoS with around 55-60 silver souls you get one set of red eyes! Never seen that before on this. To be honest I may go do some more but I just cleared all the dupe Eddies and other characters that I had been levelling since the last event and to be honest I am not sure it is worth it for FC and IC for me - FC I do not need at all, not even bought the Beast yet so that is no real pull for me. IC is fine of course but I am in no major rush to max them all as they tend ot make little difference versus RNG in arena and gauntlet. I have not even received any of the lower level new characters yet - all I have seen since the gods thing is the guaranteed gunner Anubis - the game RNG is not on my side at the moment so maybe best just to leave it and save resources having spent next to no gold so far!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    You know that your luck is out on events like this when over four visits to the BoS with around 55-60 silver souls you get one set of red eyes! Never seen that before on this. To be honest I may go do some more but I just cleared all the dupe Eddies and other characters that I had been levelling since the last event and to be honest I am not sure it is worth it for FC and IC for me - FC I do not need at all, not even bought the Beast yet so that is no real pull for me. IC is fine of course but I am in no major rush to max them all as they tend ot make little difference versus RNG in arena and gauntlet. I have not even received any of the lower level new characters yet - all I have seen since the gods thing is the guaranteed gunner Anubis - the game RNG is not on my side at the moment so maybe best just to leave it and save resources having spent next to no gold so far!
    totally agree
    Vanished75

OS
    iOS
    silver souls does't give red eyes coz i opened more than 40 and no red eyes...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    I have been luckier than you: 1 red eye for like 25 opened.
    Vanished75

OS
    iOS
    I've had about 3 or 4 5* souls in about 2 vortexes worth of sacs. Dunno how many souls that gives, maybe 30 or 40?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Same amount of souls, 3 red eyes & 8000 IC
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo View Post
    We need event for gold.
    we just had one.... oh you mean to earn gold? Not spend gold? don't hold your breath lol