Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    Also I noticed that for a tier V, the reward is 2 event souls, usually it was 3 (past events) and 5 for a Tier VI. Now: 4 for a Tier VI.

So much lest interesting than before.
    It's also 400 fragments rather than 200 - they're definitely trying to reign in the runaway sac events a little bit, which I think is fair enough to be honest... I don't spend any real money on the game; I just grind my Troopers each day and the odd SoT (mega)refill for events and I still had enough souls saved up since wiping myself out at the last sac event to fill the vortex 3 times (including souls gained during this event). The limiting thing is gold but I didn't go crazy on the last events so had plenty of that left as well.

I think that for my level of play, the reward I got from this event was worth it. I can understand that people who pay money and want to get all characters maxed/sharded/etc. might not feel the same but there are other events aimed at them that require more investment than other players can manage. Nice mid level event for me
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Event quests done and I got The Madam and many useless dupes. Now I stop, because I don't want to waste my gold only for another dupe T1 cosmic talisman. Doesn't matter when to get The Beast with Frontier Coins.

OS
    iOS
    My usual sacrifice bender came to an abrupt end when I ran out of gold. Who knows when I'll be able to afford to summon all the souls I got from the Ultimate sac and the vortex fill.

We could really use some sort of event to fill our coffers. I have plenty of ironite but the store cost is a joke, 500 would get me enough gold for....maybe 7 or 8 souls? Pssh.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    It's also 400 fragments rather than 200
    You also only get 8 souls from the event rewards, not the 10 as has been in the past.

Once again, giving less and wanting more.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    The best way to convert Ironite to Gold is actually to buy SoT and grind Number of the Beast.
    You get 80 SoT for 30 Ironite, that is 16 runs of NOTB which gives around 9500 Gold per run, so 152k for 30 Ironite, plus time and battery charge.
    In the store, 30 Ironites will convert directly to 40k Gold... not really worth it, as we all know.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    we just had one.... oh you mean to earn gold? Not spend gold? don't hold your breath lol
    Last time I remember there being an event where you earn a large sum of gold it was the crimson and gold whatever it's called event where a bunch of folks got like a billion gold. We need another event like that. A non buggy one for sure but that was still one of the best events in history.

OS
    Android
    Taking on the higher levels of Gauntlet can earn some quick gold too, but again it won't last long at the out rageous prices their charging to open souls
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So I am chasing the beast now, I can farm for gold and I have a ton of souls I can claim once I have gold, I need roughly 1500 FC is it worth the Ironite investment? I can also use a heap of 3* colourless runes to finish off some talisman and the other event.
    I'll be broke again at the end of it but it beats paying real money for gold, I hope this Sac event is here for a week I think I'll need that long to complete my mission. I wonder how much sacrificing I'll need to do to get 1500 fc?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    So I am chasing the beast now, I can farm for gold and I have a ton of souls I can claim once I have gold, I need roughly 1500 FC is it worth the Ironite investment? I can also use a heap of 3* colourless runes to finish off some talisman and the other event.
    I'll be broke again at the end of it but it beats paying real money for gold, I hope this Sac event is here for a week I think I'll need that long to complete my mission. I wonder how much sacrificing I'll need to do to get 1500 fc?
    From someone who just got the Beast yesterday.... He's okay I guess. He does some good damage and his fury is really good with the Fears. But not PvP materiel. More like Gauntlet material.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yesterday I did 3 vortex, mainly tier 5 sacrifices, only tier 6 completing vortex. That gave me 1650 FC. Started my first vortex from half of it.

Fortunately had many dupes ready to sacrifice, no have enough gold to summon other than silver souls. For my bad luck precious souls only give hearts. No like the idea of grinding all day for gold. Sacrifices only give you 100k or so gold, only to summon one soul.