Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    @scott: that's really some bad luck! Is your house on a water vein?
    I had 12 event souls and got red, green and blue Anubi! This was very lucky I think. Good thing is that only few were exclusive: Ramses, blue 4* Anubi and red 3* Anubi. When I realised that, getting red and blue out of 12 souls was really very lucky!
    Time will tell, but they will show up again somewhere. Actually I hope for some of the exclusive 3* chars in the heroic rotation, as I also miss the cook for example!

Also the special edition Eddies will show up somewhere, I think they will be added to the FC shop sometimes!

Blade, I have no idea what I am doing wrong LOL. Given the potential number of new characters I could get I am very surprised too with my lack of luck. The event is about done for me as not really gaining much now and just a bit grumpy I have not got at least one new RNG character! I think I had maybe 17 souls and got nothing and then all the sacking I have done over last day or two - not a thing of any real use other than to sack.

Just a little but grumpy and it does tell me that my motivation to do more or maybe even spend vanishes when I get this sort of luck - I usually buy the new Tally packs when they come out as an input to the game but not this time. I think my small spends are over. One thing is I will likely buy The Beast as I have loads of FC I suppose - maybe one small ray of light in the current game gloom I am suffering!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Pretty much a nothing kind of event for me this time - pleased to get a lot of IC for sure as that gets me closer to finishing the main, akk characters sets - well closer anyway. I may even try to finish attack and magic if I can. But really that is it. Since the new gods all I have found is the gunner anumbis but that was a guarantee so not really a find. Not a single other low or high level new character has dropped - pretty much a first for me I think as I tend to get one or two at least over a month of events. Usually during the sac event I pick up something but not this time - well not yet anyway.

My motivation is dwindling again - still farming and all that but to not even get one of the lower anubis chatacters is quite something - has anyone else done all the events targets since they came out and still only got the gunner like me? Just wondering how common it is to get nothing? My kids play too and they have had nothing either so maybe just some household bad luck!
    I got the green Anubis from a standard soul... not a rare soul, a regular garbage standard soul. only 1 and only new character i have seen. Got plenty of the gunner convicts and magus cooks though

I have not started to sac yet. I won't participate that much this time I think. I don't need FC, but some IC are welcome for sure. Looks a bit like an event designed for players that missed the Gods back in time and/or still miss Alexander.

It is a pain to see that they decreased the drops for the sac tiers AND doubled the amount of frags needed to get an event soul from 200 to 400!! This is also not communicated in the event description. And of course these event souls do not contain gold idols...
    Unfortunately this is the consequent continuation of the changes of the last weeks!
    Watch out, people. Don't let them fool you.

@scott: that's really some bad luck! Is your house on a water vein?
    I had 12 event souls and got red, green and blue Anubi! This was very lucky I think. Good thing is that only few were exclusive: Ramses, blue 4* Anubi and red 3* Anubi. When I realised that, getting red and blue out of 12 souls was really very lucky!
    Time will tell, but they will show up again somewhere. Actually I hope for some of the exclusive 3* chars in the heroic rotation, as I also miss the cook for example!

Also the special edition Eddies will show up somewhere, I think they will be added to the FC shop sometimes!
    whatever else is going on with all the problems we have with NF and their shady ethics, if you dont participate in this event, they wont notice one bit. and all you will be doing is throwing away "free" IC. Granted I have burned all of about 25mil gold that i had saved up, but i earned over 100 skill shards and about 12000-15000 IC. I know it is playing right into their plans, burning all our gold... but if I could trade gold at 1 or 2 gold/1 IC I would do that in a heartbeat. Gold is "free" as much as you can farm. Also, At a rate of about 200,000 gold per skill shard, it isnt great, but it is better than 2mil/shard in the store. and I am getting both those deals combined into 1 with the addition of FC as well (I have picked up about 4000 of those).

I am all for sticking it to them buy trying not to spend real cash for in game rip-offs, but dont hurt yourself when they wont ever even notice.

OS
    Android
    If there is one thing in this game that I really don't like is that you have to play the arena (with gauntlet things are a bit better) to earn iron coins to buy relics, so that you can play in other modes of the game, especially useful in dungeons. This event hit me in the weak spot with the rewards. So I gladly sacrificed all the rare and epic souls, knowing that I cannot get anything I don't have and left only the mythicals. Now I have a few new maxed relics which is very very nice and I don't regret the gold and souls spend. Furthemore, they only release some exclusive characters that you cannot obtain through normal class souls, so what's the point of keeping stacks and stacks of them.

What I am saying that probably we will have to pick our "fights" for the future or pay if you want it all and now. Simple as that for me.
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    I have not started to sac yet. I won't participate that much this time I think. I don't need FC, but some IC are welcome for sure. Looks a bit like an event designed for players that missed the Gods back in time and/or still miss Alexander.
    Not Necessarily.. every relic I need is AT LEAST 1700IC. So events giving 2-3k iC are good. I'm down to my last 12 relics needed. (so 24k IC at least to go)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    whatever else is going on with all the problems we have with NF and their shady ethics, if you dont participate in this event, they wont notice one bit. and all you will be doing is throwing away "free" IC. Granted I have burned all of about 25mil gold that i had saved up, but i earned over 100 skill shards and about 12000-15000 IC. I know it is playing right into their plans, burning all our gold... but if I could trade gold at 1 or 2 gold/1 IC I would do that in a heartbeat. Gold is "free" as much as you can farm. Also, At a rate of about 200,000 gold per skill shard, it isnt great, but it is better than 2mil/shard in the store. and I am getting both those deals combined into 1 with the addition of FC as well (I have picked up about 4000 of those).

I am all for sticking it to them buy trying not to spend real cash for in game rip-offs, but dont hurt yourself when they wont ever even notice.
    I did not say that I gonna skip it, but it seems like that I won't hit it as hard as some of the other sac events with >20 vortexes. Also I don't do this to make "NF notice", but to save some gold! But as I said I did not even really start yet, so I will try around and for sure will at least do the sacs for the event "challenges". As I am chasing some chars it is worth to open some souls for me - unfortunately G/A are so seldom now and burning gold to open souls from which I cannot get a missing character makes only little sense to me - only in the hope to get that soul class to drop from which I can get missing characters. Normally the game punishes you for that sort of gambling... But anyway thanks for sharing your ideas and numbers!
    Also I have not yet found a good strategy to deal with all the frags and epic souls and the conversion between them. Converting frags to precious ones only goes all-in, right?
    We clearly need 2 sliders in the menu: 1 for claiming souls and 1 for converting frags into precious ones!

"Funny" story related to the inventory issue:
    Yesterday I had to sell 1* and 2* chars, because due to LoL grinding my soul inventory was full, so I opened a 99 stack of regular souls. When I tried to go to the sac chamber I got an error message that I cannot go there, because my soul inventory is full. Restarting the app did not help, so I really had to sell chars instead of saccing them. This is so stupid!
    Cool that you can still enjoy the Skill Shard drops, I might need to sell some or put them on meatheads, because I am close to a 999 stack and then the next inventory has overflow. Runes overflow happens now almost on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not Necessarily.. every relic I need is AT LEAST 1700IC. So events giving 2-3k iC are good. I'm down to my last 12 relics needed. (so 24k IC at least to go)
    Wow, only 12 relics left - that is impressive! It really is a good long term goal to get them all maxed. I think I miss around 50-60, but mainly DEF and MR as I focussed on having max HP and do more damage.
    Do you think they will release more relics in the future? By now the cosmic Talis are the next step in creating long-term goals.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I did Tier VI sacrifices but it didnot gaveme bonus of 4 Silver Souls.
    painless-3922

OS
    iOS
    Well I just got enough FC for Alex! Woot!

But not enough gold to drop the soul. lol. So some NoTB grinding first!

See how we go, but I might even be able to get close to Sekhmet too in this one event! If only I had more gold!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I need some clarification. Is every Silver Soul supposed to award IC or FC along with a sacrificial heart when opened? I've noticed that well over half the time when I opened these souls I'd get nothing but the hearts. I opened another 6 souls just this morning and received hearts only. No increases at all in either IC or FC.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    "Funny" story related to the inventory issue:
    Yesterday I had to sell 1* and 2* chars, because due to LoL grinding my soul inventory was full, so I opened a 99 stack of regular souls. When I tried to go to the sac chamber I got an error message that I cannot go there, because my soul inventory is full. Restarting the app did not help, so I really had to sell chars instead of saccing them. This is so stupid!
    Cool that you can still enjoy the Skill Shard drops, I might need to sell some or put them on meatheads, because I am close to a 999 stack and then the next inventory has overflow. Runes overflow happens now almost on a daily basis.
    well.... all i can say is holy shit. Wish you could trade some of those shards to me :-/ have you sharded all eddies and all major toons? I still play a ton of my gauntlet battles with unsharded toons. I usually try to force at least 1 unsharded per team when I get to the SS rank just so i know I have sharded toons left as i go higher. Im not sure a stack of 999 would finish out all my current 5*'s

OS
    Android
    all silver gave me 3 * sacrificial hearts and ic or FC and never saw 5*
    Not a good event for me
    I will do only 150k and stop
    I play all troopers all days.