Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I kept track of the last six I opened, Bakura. No visual and totals stayed the same. I suspected from the start I was not getting them, every time I did not see them when opening souls. Then people started posting totals for less sacrifices than I was putting out. Didn’t get a reply from the ticket I put in yesterday, but then I don’t hold much stock in them doing anything about it. Last time I was robbed on an event, NF just fed me some BS and washed their hands of the issue. Hence the reason I never complained about getting wrong gauntlet rewards recently.
    That sucks, sorry to hear about that.
    I went to edit my previous post and I think I deleted it by mistake, but I wanted to give an update . Yes , I can confirm it was a visual bug. I checked FC/IC right before and after, and I did get 100 IC for one silver soul. Whew... I was gonna say, what else is going wrong. I've never seen so many bugs/ issues as we have experienced in the last 2 months.

Did you take screenshots of your missing rewards? That might help.
    I feel for ya..... hang in there..... misery loves company.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I didn’t record anything for posterity. Not really worried about it. Like I said, I don’t expect anything will come of it. As a player who actually sinks cash in this game I can respond in other ways.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    It was a very generous sac event, the FC and IC rewards were appreciated. Since it followed an event that had spending coins to complete missions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Can I just say that 2.4mill for dropping a stack of basic rare souls is bullshit!? Seriously hope that rare souls are at least halved! I get paying 75k to drop epics, but 24k for a rare which 9/10 times will give you a dupe 3* is the hugest ripoff! Should be 1/10 the cost of an epic really, so 7.4k per rare
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Guys, what is your experience with rare G/A souls as rewards from sacrifice? I did more sacrifices than I planned before. Until now I got 2 new characters which is nice! This time I focused on tier 6 sacs instead of tier 5 as before. The reason was that I thought this would increase the probability to get G/A souls. I did enough sacs by now to get >50 event souls. And you know what? Not a single G/A soul dropped as a reward! Not a single one!? There must be something wrong.
    And btw some of the FC/IC drops were also ridiculous! Worst case was a stack of 10 event souls giving 125 FC and 100 IC...wow!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I got some rare G/A, don't know where they come from (tier V or vortex)

OS
    Android
    A/G rare souls are now very very rare, gotten only five after around 10 vortex. Mostly tier V , only tier VI to fill the vortex.
    Damned event made me grind day and night for gold. Anyways at the end hope to have only 12 relics to finish, most of them defense and MR.

OS
    iOS
    Ive gotten only a couple over 4 vortexes, but I have gotten a heap more gunner and assassin only ones, which have then converted into a number of epics. So while you do get less, I think you still can get the chars you need easily enough. Particularly from epics and mythicals made from frags. Been doing mostly level V sacs, with VIs only when I get 5* gunner or assassin eddies.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    From the announcement:

"BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins."

Why is one of the random amounts zero?!?!

I just dropped 4 silver souls....one by one. I received 4 3-star hearts. One heart was accompanied by 25 Frontier coins. The other three souls were accompanied by nothing, Nada, Zilch!

That just sucks.

Also, is it me or were the coin drops tuned down over the past few days?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    From the announcement:

"BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Silver Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant a random amount of either Frontier, or Iron Coins."

Why is one of the random amounts zero?!?!

I just dropped 4 silver souls....one by one. I received 4 3-star hearts. One heart was accompanied by 25 Frontier coins. The other three souls were accompanied by nothing, Nada, Zilch!

That just sucks.

Also, is it me or were the coin drops tuned down over the past few days?
    I had that once, but worth double checking as when I looked I actually had received the reward, so it was just a visual glitch....

And as for downtuning. I seem to be either getting 25 FC or 50 IC for each soul, which iirc I had been getting before.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: