How many IC to buy Charlotte ??

I see that i can spend 2000 IC per week, but dont know how many shards i’ll get and dont know how many i need to claim her soul.

Someone who bought her this way can tell me ? I dont want to throw away 2000 IC to discover that ill need maybe 100k. 😅

OS
    iOS
    Let's do the math here. 500 fragments are needed and 2000 IC buys you 50 fragments. So that's 20,000 IC over 10 weeks. That seems like a really big expenditure. Maybe it is better to save some of that IC up for future events or purchase it on relics. Charlotte is a great toon to have though.

Thank you Horus. Thats a lot, i think ill go for the relics

OS
    Android
    yeah I really wish her frags were moved over to trooper badges. I need about 12000 IC worth of purchases over 6 weeks in order to finish my charlotte soul and I had that much during this sac event, but why would i do that when the game is clearly going to be designed around the assumption that we all have the relics maxed out moving forward from here. It is already obvious that they are designing with the relics in mind because Night City became much easier once I had a large amount of relics, same with the last few dungeon events, much easier on madness now that i have relics.

So, by all means, buy the relics! do not spend a single IC on anything else until you have at least maxed out the basic health fury magic and ATK relics.