OS
    Android

Character Screen....

I'm sure I can't have been the first person to notice this, but if you tap repeatedly on the character in the MY TEAM screen, they die. Alexander is the best so far, his horse rears up and he falls off. Basically, they do their in game death for you to see.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, and if you tap long on them, they kind of rise up
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    my screen went all wonky on me and i lost my sacrifice button, so I was tapping rapidly where the button should be and all of a sudden Alex fell off his horse... cracked me up. Probably saved me from throwing my phone at the wall too...

restarted my game and everything was back to normal, but i had too many characters so i couldnt go anywhere in the game without it taking me back to the team screen to sac some toons, which i couldnt do. just more bugs

It looks like the tapping is the death emote and the long press is the winning emote.

OS
    iOS
    Viking Ed’s death is really weird looking. Instead of dropping down, he just floats up and suddenly becomes stiff, like he’s hanged or sth.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Don;t all Eds pretty much have the same death rattle? Float up.. arms spread.. poof.
    Alex being different because he's the only Ed on something so two heartbeats are stopped.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I like to believe when Eddies die in the arena their trying to hit the catherdral ceiling..
    I did not know the Eddies killed after screen tapping in the my team screen enough would float up, I'll have to try that...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    No I believe most of them just fall over dead

OS
    Android
    This is very funny indeed, some like Phantom Eddie, Crusader, Iron Maiden, Killers ... if you touch them for about three seconds and drag them up, they will make an effect, but never seen any of them rise again, this is new for me.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654