Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Ref Satellite 15- Can't see the problem. It costs you nothing to take part. Whatever you get is a bonus. And thank you Devs for the chance of some different materials.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Folks lets not get nippy about satellite 15 rewards - they are zero effort zero hassle freebies! Plenty other stuff to moan about surely!
    I remain convinced that Satellite 15 is just part of a standing bet the developers have with each other over whether the players will complain about getting something for free by simply pushing a button.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Taking it to it's fullevil end I guess you could suggest that if you only get a partial set 'free' from it you may feel the need to spend ironite in the store to get the set......I am very happy with what I got - two completed sets (from two partials I had) and just a wee shame I never got one more Eternal as that would have completed a set of five I had...oh well! Still Power and Heal set sorted for free and the start of Titan (got two)and a Heal (1) as well! I even got a couple of epic souls. I'd be happy with this every month!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    not complaining about free gifts, but just for comparison, i got 1 power talisman which i didnt need and sold, then all the rest were souls. i need 1 friggin eternal to complete a set, but again, i already have 3 or 4 full sets, so not worth complaining...

free is free, so thanks!

OS
    iOS
    I bought the eternals, as I only had 1 to go and wanted to use them to finish the talisman challenge..... Then I pulled a bloody eternal from the satellite! lol. Oh well, I've got a head start of 2 next time theyre up for grabs.

Also, I got a couple of epic greens which helped with the sacfest, so very happy.

And even better - I got an almost unheard of skill shard from the satellite during this event!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I actually completed a tower set too with the final collection from it last night so really I have been lucky here I think. Shame that would not translate to event souls and characters!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did get like 3 skill shards from sat15, that was great!