Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So WTH happened? Man it sure seems things ha e been going sideways as of late!!
    Please let us know what to expect at this point....please?

OS
    Android
    Sorry I see it has been addressed.....hopefully you all will address what folks have spent.

OS
    Android
    There are plenty of reasons to be pissed off at the development of the game, but it was pretty easy to determine that the dungeon wasn't meant to be there. I saw it, immediately went to look at the announcements, saw none regarding the dungeon, checked the event achievements tab and saw none..... it's not that hard people. You screwed up and spent a bit of ironite, hopefully you at least used it to run troopers, I think it's time to suck it up and put your big boy pants on. This is all on you.

OS
    Android
    It was equally safe to assume it just hadn't appeared in the news feed. So your comment is invalid, but if it make you feel better downing day one players than so be it. I'm not the only one who immediately went for it as soon as we saw it was there, and it would not be the first time an event started without it appearing in the newsfeed. So it's all on me that that this game is full of constant fuck ups? I guess it must be.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    There are plenty of reasons to be pissed off at the development of the game, but it was pretty easy to determine that the dungeon wasn't meant to be there. I saw it, immediately went to look at the announcements, saw none regarding the dungeon, checked the event achievements tab and saw none..... it's not that hard people. You screwed up and spent a bit of ironite, hopefully you at least used it to run troopers, I think it's time to suck it up and put your big boy pants on. This is all on you.

OS
    Android
    One thing I always do for new events is after completing the first mission requirement I make sure that it registers on the mission list. If there is no missions requirements then you can be sure any battles completed will not count toward the missions.

This not only applies to special dungeons, but also include LoL, BNW, arena and cosmos batlles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I didn't see any reason to check that considering I was getting the rewards. I got several of the souls and was getting the souls frags with each battle, so it was safe to assume it was rolling. And as I mentioned previously there has been plenty of occasions where the event didn't show up in the news feed and also times where the challenges didn't show immediately.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Exactly! I also checked the event tab when I saw the dungeon appear. No missions - no event! But I am looking forward to it!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Last Satellite 15 eventgifts...
    All together got 1 tower, 1 sacrificial, 2 power and around 4 or 5 souls... thx for almost nothing...

OS
    iOS
    Folks lets not get nippy about satellite 15 rewards - they are zero effort zero hassle freebies! Plenty other stuff to moan about surely!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Last Satellite 15 eventgifts...
    All together got 1 tower, 1 sacrificial, 2 power and around 4 or 5 souls... thx for almost nothing...
    That's so much better than what I got! And as Scott says... this is just free stuff for tapping once - what can we expect?
    Especially if we remember the last time we had a Satellite event! Compared to that, this now is much much better!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020