OS
    iOS

I am searching for specific characters.

2 days ago I got Horus so I try to build a team that use his ability to stun multiple enemies.

*In () I put characters that I have for that specific function.

I search for some on that:
    -Incense accuracy for all team(angel of pain)
    -Extend duration of negative effects(FOTD Eddie)
    -And gain or increase power generation
    (Many Eddies but I search for ally)

Any ideas?
    All kind of help will be appreciated

OS
    iOS
    Don‘t know what characters you have, but best choices are:

for increase accuracy: Warrior Axxis Bomberboy and Assassin Troll do it with passive. Hallowed Eddie. Future Talisman.
    for extending negative effects: Kurenai Shinobi, Warrior Mayan Priestess, Viking/ SOL Eddie, Warrior Banshee.
    for power: Magus/ Gunner CotD/ Gunner Possessed Rocket/ Magus Banshee all gain power with Passive, Alliance General and Energy Talisman steal power and ofc not to forget Magnificent Gold Idol Osiris also grants power generation.
    Hope that helped.
    Last edited by GotN; 03-17-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Jasidor, are you using the team in PVE or PVP. You could also try toons with marksman passive. Just remember the other team may have angel talisman on cleansers. You may need an ally to remove immunity for horus to stun.

If you want to stun you may try and add a multihitter with nightmare talisman. Phantom Eddie is nice with them, he can reduce benefits by one round and can also stun them
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, I try to build team for arena and night city(it don’t have to be the same team). I will try to get nightmare set some characters that you enumerated.

I really appreciate that you are so eager to help.

Up The Irons!

OS
    Android
    If you are going night city, prisoner and horus with an Eddie who can use nightmare makes the task much easier. Or try the assassin demon spawn and IE for the stun, prisoner can help or use a heavy multi hitter to clean up.

Arena is a different story. You really need buff removers, healers/revivers, neagative buff appliers, blocker and a good hitter. The choices are many depending on the team you go against.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Dont forget if you go against the prisoner he can block passives the first round and one toons passive per round thereafter. He can wreck a team that relies on passives.

If you go against alchemist with angel talisman he converts all negative buffs to positive buffs, much better than a cleanser. A downside to alchemist is he loves to use fury whenever possible. Then he losses his basic move which is his bread and butter, his power move heals and delivers alot of damage.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, thanks again you are really helpful guys, I am trying to get Iron Eddie for some time but I have bad luck

BTW did you see the hell and fire dungeon it appeared for a short moment today on 1 am(in my country), I am really excited for new Eddie.
    Last edited by Jasidor; 03-17-2019 at 07:27 PM.