Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Harduser2389 View Post
    Hey guys im just wanting to know if im the only one that logged in today and had the Hell and Fire dungon unlocked.I played it and cleared all the stages Normal,Hard and Madness and got Hell and Fire souls which when i open gave me fragments for NOTB Eddie.I just logged back on to grind the stages when i noticed that it was removed but i still had all the fragments i'd earnt.If u have any info please let me know.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-17-22-51-03-283_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 305
Size:  718.3 KB
    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...JSFwEXByCvBz_G

OS
    Android
    Finished it in all levels...not difficult if you have the right toons. Bosses in madness level were NOTB eddie, the beast and another one which I don't remember sinve it all happened too fast

OS
    iOS
    Can anyone who has his fragments post his skills please?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by emahncke View Post
    Finished it in all levels...not difficult if you have the right toons. Bosses in madness level were NOTB eddie, the beast and another one which I don't remember sinve it all happened too fast
    i think it was beelzebub

OS
    Android
    Name:  NotB Present.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  153.5 KB
    Name:  NotB Present Power.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  155.0 KB
    Name:  NotB Past.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  155.3 KB
    Name:  NotB Past Power.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  153.8 KB
    Name:  NotB Future.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  151.1 KB
    Name:  NotB Future Power.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  153.4 KB
    Name:  NotB Fury.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  159.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Can anyone who has his fragments post his skills please?

PRESENT:

Basic Move; Dark Figures, deals true damage to all enemies, 50% chance to inflict exhaust for 2 turns, gain a random offensive effect if any enemy is below 50% hp.

Power Move; Face of Evil, deals true damage to a single target, remove beneficial effects including golden effects, inflict perfect disable and perfect corruption on the target for 3 turns, 35% chance to get an extra turn, damage dealt increases based on the enemy's max hp.

PAST

Basic Move; Black of Night, deals true damage to all enemies, inflict flame on each enemy for 2 turns, inflict up to 3 marks on each enemy for 2 turns, 50% chance to remove damege block effects before dealing damage, gain a random offensive effect if any enemy is below 50% hp.

Power Move; The Ritual, Deals true damage to a single target, remove beneficial effects including golden effects, inflict toxic burn/perfect death and bleed on the target for 2 turns, heal all allies based on their missing hp, instantly gain an extra turn.

FUTURE

Basic Move; Possess, deal true damage to all enemies, 35% chance to inflict crave on each enemy for 2 turns, 35% chance to inflict cleave on each enemy for 1 turn, gain a random offensive effect if any enemy is below 50% hp.

Power Move; False Prophet, remove negative effects including silver effects from self, grant increased accuracy to all allies for 2 turns, silence all enemies for 2 turns, instantly gain an extra turn.

FURY
    HELL AND FIRE

Deals true damage to all enemies, remove perfect immunity and all beneficial effects, inflict up to 3 toxic burns/flames/furious burns/physical burns and magic burns on all enemies for the duration of the battle, increase a random stat on each ally by 10% for the duration of the battle for every beneficial effect excluding perfect immunity, that is removed

OS
    Android
    Hi!
    I discovered in the morning this new character in my champions list, look for user "GLENN-0668".
    At least that user managed to get all the fragments before devs removed the dungeon (o maybe it's a dev itself...)
    user: Antxoa-3591
    See you in the arena

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aileenquinn View Post
    Hi!
    I discovered in the morning this new character in my champions list, look for user "GLENN-0668".
    At least that user managed to get all the fragments before devs removed the dungeon (o maybe it's a dev itself...)
    Thats super luck if you can grind out a dungeon in a day and drop a soul to get the eddie! Thats like winning a lotto! ... Or theyre a dev.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs