Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Frontier Talismans!

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Frontier Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our second Special Tour starts now and will run until April 14th, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our first 5-set talisman - FRONTIER TALISMANS.

Frontier Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all Damage taken by 50%. These talismans also permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Hey Leviathan, quick question: Do you guys plan deliver prizes correctly some day?

3 times in a row being rewarded with less than I manage to achieve.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Hey Leviathan, quick question: Do you guys plan deliver prizes correctly some day?

3 times in a row being rewarded with less than I manage to achieve.

Same here! Just reached "SS" and got rewards for "AA" - that is terribly dissapointing. The First time I made it this far in the Gauntlet and then the Reward hits me in the face :/

OS
    iOS
    Woot! Got my Mariner on the last week of season 2!

FFE 990/1000 :/

Oh well, just gotta get through this one Gauntlet and finally I might be able to actually get to Warlord!

Seems once again AAA gets 1 short of a full set, so the 'creep' looks to be permanent Please change it back once you get back to 'normal' sets please NF!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Seems once again AAA gets 1 short of a full set, so the 'creep' looks to be permanent Please change it back once you get back to 'normal' sets please NF!
    I really did not like that particular little change. Going through the AAA level can be very "stressful" sometimes.
    A set of 5 I even understand, but I do not know what's so special about Hex, to have been that way in the past rotation

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I'm a little confused. According to both here and the news feed this special tour goes until April 14th. Yet countdown on Gauntlet screen is displaying 13 days remaining as it normally does. So does that mean these rewards will continue for the following fortnight of Gauntlet up to the 14th?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Probably there will be second run with different talismans. April 14th will start new season with new eddie and character I guess.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    Maybe I'm not recalling this properly, but is it possible they made some changes to gauntlet ? AAA rewards are now for rank 2k and 3k. It used to be 2.5k and 5k if I'm not mistaken.
    I may not recall this properly as well, but both A and AA are now ordered battles restricted to two colors. I think prior to this one of those was ordered and the other restricted to two colors.
    On a third note, I've met a ferryman in the last battle of A.

To sum it up, they're making gauntlet more difficult - did they announce this somewhere ? Dear dev team, if you feel changes are necessary, please announce what you are changing and why you feel those changes are necessary. If you have good arguments for adjustments many of us will understand and be supportive, but changing mechanics secretly ... ? Haven't you learned from the previous outcry or do you not care ?
    Last edited by Liu; 03-18-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Last Gauntet was already more difficult. One mistake in AAA predicting the troublemaker team and you were out. And new FFE, KP, Charlotte and Prisoner team with new talismans was nearly unbeatable. Old was hard, but new was complete disaster.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Maybe I'm not recalling this properly, but is it possible they made some changes to gauntlet ? AAA rewards are now for rank 2k and 3k. It used to be 2.5k and 5k if I'm not mistaken.
    You are not mistaken it was indeed 2.5K and 5K.

Such change is a bit annoying but IMO they thought that too much players could reach the 2.5K and then get rewards without spening too much SOW in Gauntlet.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday