Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Serenity talisman may be of help to inhibit silver debuffs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I've noticed a difficulty increase in gauntlet as well. I usually make it to AAA, and right now I'm stuck on A and might not advance.
    Agreed, I usually make it to SS and I'm stuck at AA. Already from grade A it was harder. Sad, I cannot have a second set of talis this week.

I'm confronted to:

Assassin Banshee
    Number of the beast Eddie
    Magus lilith
    Sentinel shinobi

Tried 3 times but always lost. each banshee attacks, it gets immunity. I guess magus lilith has Fortune talismans

videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6fwM5so84g
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2CANycubQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J64y843Vu4
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Just to show, how unbalanced Gauntlet is: this time I had hell of a time in AA (only sentinel/gunner). 5 losses. I can’t remember having my last loss here. 4 losses against Team of DDE, Osiris (echo), green robot, green bat. Osiris & robot (a real pain in the ass!) getting extra turn after extra turn. Robot from 25% often up to 3-4 in a row. WTF??? And after this DDE destroying my team with fury. Finally made it to AAA (only assassin) and marched through without a loss. Very strange!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Well, I'm stuck on this team in SS:
    Blue Lilith (of course)
    Breeg
    Ferryman
    Sentinel Killer Prime

I finally survived and killed off the 3, leaving Ferryman. But I have no characters with burns alive. Now, I have Gunner Krampus and Blue Derby Demon hitting him over and over again. I'm wondering if I let it play another 15 minutes if it will allow me a draw and to be able to reuse these characters.
    IMO Ferryman should lose that invulnerability to regular damage after about 25 turns. This is just crap!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Just to show, how unbalanced Gauntlet is: this time I had hell of a time in AA (only sentinel/gunner).
    It's ALL relative. I blew threw AA without any trouble this round..... blew threw AAA, S, SS, and am now at SSS where I'm incurring losses.

Last round.. I barely made it to S. Round before I couldn't get past AAA. Before that.. made it to the second level of SSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I'm wondering if I let it play another 15 minutes if it will allow me a draw........
    There is no draw option in the Gauntlet. If neither team can win....You can play forever or forfeit, those are your only options. (which suck) And either way, the characters will be seen as "used" and no longer available.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-13-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I finally beat the first level of SSS part #2, featuring the Ferryman.

My first loss to the ferryman (with hex) was due to:

1) My Alchemist never getting Doom to land
    2) The ferryman getting Doom to land almost every turn, ending in 1 turn
    3) The last doom not appearing graphically, though Stop did. I thought I was safe to try for Doom, but I was not.

One thing I noticed was this round of SSS was different from the previous round. Every other time I've gotten to SSS part two it had the same first battle (which I never beat).

OS
    iOS
    Good thing I already got this tallie set from the previous special tour. NotB Ed/M. Shinobi/A. Banshee/M. Lilith as the first battle on AA was just total bullshit. No good way of killing anyone cause of Banshee’s perfect immunity + passive and Lilith’s alchemy set. Meanwhile there’s NotB just spamming his fury every turn. Can’t believe I had to give up on AA already. Would’ve liked another set for the Desert Guardian but oh well...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    For me there doesn’t seem to be any point in continueing higher than Completing SS, Technically I have made it to SSS level and for the past 6 weeks it’s been the same first team I have to fight, FFE, KP, Charlotte and Prisoner, the first go always goes to them and all I do is burn a stack of IC trying to beat it, stuff it I’ll try for higher when that first team changes. At least take the frigin prisoner out of it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    Good thing I already got this tallie set from the previous special tour. NotB Ed/M. Shinobi/A. Banshee/M. Lilith as the first battle on AA was just total bullshit. No good way of killing anyone cause of Banshee’s perfect immunity + passive and Lilith’s alchemy set. Meanwhile there’s NotB just spamming his fury every turn. Can’t believe I had to give up on AA already. Would’ve liked another set for the Desert Guardian but oh well...
    Almost the same team in the previous gauntlet at AA grade too. could not pass it.

Luckier this time, I'm 3 battles to go to AAA. what's at AAA ? gunner or sentinel ?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    Almost the same team in the previous gauntlet at AA grade too. could not pass it.

Luckier this time, I'm 3 battles to go to AAA. what's at AAA ? gunner or sentinel ?
    Sentinel (good luck)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹