Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    With all the new OP toons and talisman released each season gauntlet has slowly become more difficult. Its just another way to make you chase the new latest and greatest thing. Keep up or fall behind, the farther you fall the more difficult gauntlet will become.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    cannot see this as an event it's regular gauntlet with different prizes. some challenges with extra rewards would have been nice, otherwise this is misleading imo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    cannot see this as an event it's regular gauntlet with different prizes. some challenges with extra rewards would have been nice, otherwise this is misleading imo
    I agree! Like last time with the cosmic stuff missions related to specific teams, tallis etc. in Gauntlet battles. This time is only special as there is a debut talli set as reward and the milestone rewards are changed slightly e.g. legendary class souls instead of rare class souls.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    According to the announcement there should be Starlight relics in the store and a new Frontier talisman pack, too. But they're not there. Am I the only one who doesn't have them?
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Maybe I'm not recalling this properly, but is it possible they made some changes to gauntlet ? AAA rewards are now for rank 2k and 3k. It used to be 2.5k and 5k if I'm not mistaken.
    I may not recall this properly as well, but both A and AA are now ordered battles restricted to two colors. I think prior to this one of those was ordered and the other restricted to two colors.
    On a third note, I've met a ferryman in the last battle of A.

To sum it up, they're making gauntlet more difficult - did they announce this somewhere ? Dear dev team, if you feel changes are necessary, please announce what you are changing and why you feel those changes are necessary. If you have good arguments for adjustments many of us will understand and be supportive, but changing mechanics secretly ... ? Haven't you learned from the previous outcry or do you not care ?
    I cant remember before, but that last round the A and AA battles were the same.... The rank levels have gotten harder, but that said, Im pretty sure from what I'd seen of the stats, it was pretty easy to get to the top of AAA based purely on the number of teams up there. I dont think its particularly harder at least, which Im thankful for. Just more of a rebalancing for player numbers. At the same time, Id argue that there needs to be a few mid-levels added in the arena between 250 and 2k too.

What Im not happy about is reducing the talisman rewards to 1 less than a full set for AAA. The step through the single colour round is a big one from mid-level players to top level and to bar mid-level player from these sets that will help them so much in the gauntlet/arena isnt so cool.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    It's definitely harder. I've also got a Ferryman to deal with at level A. And of course he had to show up just after I had used Icarus for another fight.

Thankfully, it's right at the beginning so I can take some time to build up a team that might be able to win. Does anyone know if it's two separate tours in the next month or one gauntlet that will last the entire time?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Should be two gauntlet rounds since this one is tagged to end in two weeks.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Wrong gauntlet rewards AGAIN!
    If we have to take pics and email everytime we finish gauntlet, then I don't know if it's worth it, especially if we already have a set of the featured talisman and/ or characters. Submit a ticket just for 10 FC and some heroic frags for duplicate 3 or 4 star characters that wastes our gold to open. Wow, I'm getting burned out on all the problems going on. I spend money and would like a fair deal in return. BUT I don't know if I care much anymore. Once you've achieved most of the talisman and characters, not much else to shoot for. The spending $150 for 750 frags to get the newest exclusive toon is hard to do, especially if you're not sure if it's worth it (Ferryman yes.... Iron Maiden Eddie no).
    Third time getting shorted on gauntlet rewards in the last 4 or 5 months.
    This has become a bad, heartbreaking relationship. LOTB/NF/ Navigator/ sweetie pie...... I think we should see other people.... we should take a break...... we should get marriage counseling...... I can't live this way anymore, I want a divorce.
    Lol...... sad but true.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'm 5 battles into level A and I've noticed it's harder than last week. Still, we shouldn't expect to breeze through the upper levels. This is why we grind and power up our charterers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Wrong gauntlet rewards AGAIN!
    If we have to take pics and email everytime we finish gauntlet, then I don't know if it's worth it, especially if we already have a set of the featured talisman and/ or characters. Submit a ticket just for 10 FC and some heroic frags for duplicate 3 or 4 star characters that wastes our gold to open. Wow, I'm getting burned out on all the problems going on. I spend money and would like a fair deal in return. BUT I don't know if I care much anymore. Once you've achieved most of the talisman and characters, not much else to shoot for. The spending $150 for 750 frags to get the newest exclusive toon is hard to do, especially if you're not sure if it's worth it (Ferryman yes.... Iron Maiden Eddie no).
    Third time getting shorted on gauntlet rewards in the last 4 or 5 months.
    This has become a bad, heartbreaking relationship. LOTB/NF/ Navigator/ sweetie pie...... I think we should see other people.... we should take a break...... we should get marriage counseling...... I can't live this way anymore, I want a divorce.
    Lol...... sad but true.
    There is even a thread of its own on this subject, see here: CLICK

Apparently this thread will be there in the future as well.
    I would definitely recommend writing a mail each time - we should simply not accept it with less rewards than we are entitled to.

I would also recommend that you keep your wallet closed in the future. This lowers your own frustration (many have already reported), and is probably the only criticism with effect.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020