Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by NESTORI View Post
    Ay ideas for team to beat first wave on AA? Against is NOTB assasin banshe Mlilith and blue ninja.
    Yeah same for me. Already lost twice now.

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet has become a fu...g joke! Really, can not be that if you don’t always have the latest chars and talisman, every 2 weeks you go down and down and down.... they increase difficulty level, they increase level to S for a full talisman set, opponent team gets defense bonus, teams are bugged as hell. I loose 90% of coin tosses, but if I put strike on my team, all at once, I win the coin toss... WTF!!! This has nothing more to do with tactics, it’s just a simple fooling! I already have 4 losses at AA. Opponent team gets hundreds of extra turns, all buffs trigger all the Time and own team close to Zero! This is no more fun!! I know, this all is known for a long time, but it’s recently getting totally out of hand imo (and I’m totally pissed ). I really think they should do something about that!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    the gauntlet has seemed easier each time for me, i dont know.... RNG i guess? Last 2 times I got stuck on the first battle of the second SSS, but it was easier to get there the second time. This time I'm almost thru SS without a loss yet and using a lot of unsharded lower powered toons. i do a few battles a day...

OS
    iOS
    What? You can’t be serious about that! I throw in everything I have and get kicked in the ass Maybe I should stop playing...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    big problems are rewards,bad rewards in gauntlet,bad rewards in arena and also old,daily rewards bad and never changed...maybe they will be changed 2025...

OS
    Android
    I still can't understand why not everyone gets the same opponents! Only then is a comparison in the sense of a sporty competition possible. Obviously it is otherwise pointless to discuss the difficulty of various levels and teams. The randomness destroys here clearly the comparability. And if already different opponents, it would have to be adapted somehow to the possibilities of the respective player. I doubt that.

Independent of this, I also have the impression that it is getting more difficult. In my eyes it's because all new characters and talismans (even the super-strong ones) appear immediately in the Gauntlet, while most players don't have this stuff at all. Can we also assume that the opponents now all have the cosmic tallis? And certainly not the White T1 like me... Plus the known advantages of the AI for the "special" excitement... All well and good, but when the RNG strikes nastily, it quickly becomes just frustration as you can easily see in the various posts.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    What? You can’t be serious about that! I throw in everything I have and get kicked in the ass Maybe I should stop playing...
    Yeah, granted I have been spending coin on relics over the last few weeks, so it "should" feel easier to me, but I was surprised at how much easier it felt. Like I said (and Blade also), its RNG what teams you get paired against, which is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I still can't understand why not everyone gets the same opponents! Only then is a comparison in the sense of a sporty competition possible. Obviously it is otherwise pointless to discuss the difficulty of various levels and teams. The randomness destroys here clearly the comparability. And if already different opponents, it would have to be adapted somehow to the possibilities of the respective player. I doubt that.

Independent of this, I also have the impression that it is getting more difficult. In my eyes it's because all new characters and talismans (even the super-strong ones) appear immediately in the Gauntlet, while most players don't have this stuff at all. Can we also assume that the opponents now all have the cosmic tallis? And certainly not the White T1 like me... Plus the known advantages of the AI for the "special" excitement... All well and good, but when the RNG strikes nastily, it quickly becomes just frustration as you can easily see in the various posts.
    I agree completely, but I would add that the AI teams should be under the same restrictions that we are. If we can't use duplicates, the AI teams should have more than 1 of any character. Once we get to SS, they should have their team locked out the same way we do. I can understand letting them have any class when we have a class limitation, that is fine, but they should still be limited to 1 use per character. It is insane to get 3 teams in a row that are FFE, KP, Prisoner, (plus a different toon for the 4th). Hell in SS this week, I started with FFE, Horus, Icarus, Assassin Hellraiser, then second battle was FFE, Horus, Icarus, Sentinel Ninja...

As Blade says, it isnt a truly fair battle, nor is it fair to have a ranking system determine the prizes you get, but have the teams random from one player to the next. I also think it is dumb to require someone to reach a certain level AND a certain rank for prizes. The number of times I got hosed out of the correct prizes (both arena and gauntlet) because I dropped below the ranking threshold... it made me so furious!

I will say that I dont understand why everyone complains about the rewards in gauntlet. IMO its the only place in the game where you can even get reasonable rewards. Arena isnt worth my time, let alone my SoW. I have actually gotten to the point that I can climb up close to 1900 on defensive wins thru the week, then i play a few games to bump me to a safe mark above 1900 and call it a week. But I have been reasonably happy with gauntlet rewards. Then again, I have been above AAA for about 2-3 months now and it is definitely better up that high...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    bullshit.
    If you look at the characters I have, most of them sharded, Talisman full maxed, have nearly all relics and this week I maybe even don’t make it to AAA, this is the only correct word!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I think we look at Gauntlet the same as arena or cosmos areas when we shouldn't. We know that it's THEIR game and THEY will scew it to benefit THEM. I look at Gauntlet as challenge. I play to where I'm comfortable and where I can collect the most beneficial rewards for me. We know the ridiculous set ups at the higher levels and boosts that aren't there (laughs) so why stress? Eventually it will become like BNW. No one cares, no plays it.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I think we look at Gauntlet the same as arena or cosmos areas when we shouldn't. We know that it's THEIR game and THEY will scew it to benefit THEM. I look at Gauntlet as challenge. I play to where I'm comfortable and where I can collect the most beneficial rewards for me. We know the ridiculous set ups at the higher levels and boosts that aren't there (laughs) so why stress? Eventually it will become like BNW. No one cares, no plays it.
    True. I used to spend every character and ironite on SoW to get as many battles as possible, now stopping at 52 with fewest loss possible gets me best rewards for least expense. Unless there is some super desirable talisman available I don't go further.