Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Of course there is a chance! Liu posted it in the event thread:

0.417% !!!

So considering this, getting him with 30-40 souls is close to a statistical miracle...but it is even "possible" with 1 soul LOL
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Congrats.... you give us hope there may be a chance. Sounds like you opened between 30 to 40 souls. Is that correct?

P.S. Ironite is rewarded in Arena Rank awards, Skull Quests, Daily achievements, and the current Hellfire dungeons are dropping it too.
    It was the 40th stack, that he showed up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Of course there is a chance! Liu posted it in the event thread:

0.417% !!!

So considering this, getting him with 30-40 souls is close to a statistical miracle...but it is even "possible" with 1 soul LOL
    I just counted.... the Hellfire Soul has 168 characters including NOTB Eddie.
    I think your chance of getting "Possessed Rockets" is pretty good. LOL🤣
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    On average I earn 75 ironite a day by only playing powerslave, daily rewards and skull quests. That doesnt include weekly arena awards, or special events. I found you earn about 30% of each refill in powerslave. I found that powerslave gives more gold and ironite than NotB or AMoLaD. Powerslaves downside is that you dont earn 3* evo runes or shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    On average I earn 75 ironite a day by only playing powerslave, daily rewards and skull quests. That doesnt include weekly arena awards, or special events. I found you earn about 30% of each refill in powerslave. I found that powerslave gives more gold and ironite than NotB or AMoLaD. Powerslaves downside is that you dont earn 3* evo runes or shards.
    Cool, I might try Powerslave again sometime.
    I've been grinding Game of Death (Right before NOTB), it's shorter and easier, but Ive noticed lately that almost 3 out of 5 runs seem to give 2 or 3 star colorless talis evo runes. Ive actually acquired over a hundred of each. Those cosmic talis require like 50 2-star runes to evolve from a 1* to a 2*.
    Thanks for the info on ironite.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I tend to stick to Powerslave for the same reasons - and you can easily upgrade two allies and eddies as well as do trooper as well so it is a very good location. I only go to NotB or AMOLAD a few times a week to keep up the thrre star evo materials. I may go to Night City for gold when the update drops as that is a decent hike up in value and if I can get an auto team for the madness boss it could be good for gold as well - still sure that all in Powerslave is the best for eveuything other than three star evo materials!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496