Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hell and Fire (Dungeon) - Number of the Beast Eddie Debut!

Number of the Beast Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

Number of the Beast Eddie is a menacing 5★ Warrior who can apply negative effects to multiple targets, and gains offensive effects if enemies are below half health! His Fury removes Immunity and Beneficial effects from the enemy and increases random Stats on each ally for every beneficial effect that is removed.

Check out more on Number of the Beast Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

From now until March 25th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Hellfire Soul Fragments and Eclipse Talismans!

The Hellfire Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of summoning Number of the Beast Eddie!

Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Hellfire Soul summoned will grant 10 Number of the Beast Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Number of the Beast Eddie!

Hellfire Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

• Venture into Hell! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Hellfire Souls and Strike Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Warrior Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.
    • There are Event Challenges that will grant you Hellfire Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Hellfire Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Hellfire Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Hellfire Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, a variety of Legendary Souls and Necropolis Talismans.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Number of the Beast Eddie:
    • We have a Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Number of the Beast Eddie!
    • If you find yourself unable to complete the Eclipse talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Eclipse Talismans).

OS
    Android
    Really... this Eddie is only avaible via event Souls, this is a joke, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Really... this Eddie is only avaible via event Souls, this is a joke, right?
    "Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations."

So if you don't get NotB Eddie during this event, just wait six months or whatever and spend Heroic Souls.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I saw this, but thats ridicilous.

OS
    iOS
    Yes honestly making Eddies only available from event souls is border line fraudulent... on top of this the price of useless ressources recently doubled...

Devs, how would you feel if you made the same Amount of money very paycheck but one morning you wake up and your rent has doubled, the price of food, gas, utilities has doubled but your salary stays the same...

I really feel like we are mistaken for Justin Bieber fans lately, definitely not the way a band like Iron Maiden treats its fans...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    16 souls maximum without purchase?

No, thanks.

Maybe when the dungeons return to drop event souls frags I will chase them.

And it is not about getting everything for free. I happily would buy ironite to finish the needed frags, but 5400 twice times each month is absurd.

OS
    iOS
    I dont get what you guys mean? Drop enough souls and you get a NotB Eddie too.

Hasnt it always been the case for these Dungeon Eddies?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Also, anyone got a solid madness auto-team?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Yes honestly making Eddies only available from event souls is border line fraudulent...
    Except that it isn't the case with NotB Eddie. If you're going to accuse them of (borderline) fraud, then get your facts straight.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Instead of regular warrior fragments, how about dropping Hellfire fragments? At least then we can earn enough souls. Game is going more and more in the wrong direction. Really seem to be preying on new players who don’t know better getting them to overspend on ironite refills... Will need several million in gold to open enough Heroic souls when the time comes for NotB Eddie considering the rng rates... game really is becoming more of a waste of time, not even fun anymore.