Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    What a shit event!
    +1000 i skip it, useless event
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    If you don't want to listen..,

Guys.., i'm one of the Rage Kings. xD

But they won't listen.., since Months.., they do what they can best.., and we all see what it is.., GREED.., nothing more..,

We are "forced" to BUY characters now or wait maybe 3-420 years OR just don't give a fuck what they are doin.., Maybe they hate their job and want us to leave..,

Or it is just GREED.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-19-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The amount of Ironite and SoW also severly dropped in the dungeons - at least that is my impression. The only reason for me to grind that ugly dungeon would have been SoW - well ...

I am really shit in economics and what things mean but I see a lot of read here and am not sure if -687k in liabilities is a good thing ... https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/c...?page=overview
    I also had the impression that SoW drops were reduced, but the last few runs gave SoW drops in a row. We'll see over the days.

Very interesting link, thanks for sharing! I am no economist either, but it doesn't look good... Not surprising when you betray your loyal base, is it?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I’m done. I lied last time guys, to you all, and ended up buying another pack for Ram Eddie because I was close on fragments. This takes the cake though. Less than two weeks later and crank out another Eddie and slap him right behind a pay wall. Literally would have to spend over $100 to get him this round. I’m done helping these assholes pay their bills. Just tired and the shit gets worse with each event. More for less, more for less, more for less. They’ve stripped every resource away and have put them all places you pretty much have to farm with ironite for hours on end.

On a plus note, the wife and I will be in Dallas for the show in September. The whole set design and premise is awesome being based around this game, which is cool to look at, but the company behind it can piss off.

Done with it. Wallet shut.

Make you a deal NF. I’ll open it when this particular toon hits my inventory. So don’t take too long sticking him in heroics.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I also had the impression that SoW drops were reduced, but the last few runs gave SoW drops in a row. We'll see over the days.

Very interesting link, thanks for sharing! I am no economist either, but it doesn't look good... Not surprising when you betray your loyal base, is it?
    im not sure of it all either, but I get the trend.... all arrows point downward. The question though is whether the downward trend is in response to their decisions or are their decisions being driven by the downward trend and it is a panic attempt to save the company.

The downward trend started in middle of 2016, so it isnt from these most recent disasters. That tells me that it is the panicked throws of a drowning crew.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    more important question.... has anyone seen a single eclipse talisman drop in this dungeon? if it is even possible, the drop rate might be even worse than primordials in the last event.
    I got one during the first 50 runs - this went a lot faster than the last Talisman in several dungeons. Nevertheless I am not really running for that Talisman as I have already one set.
    Concerning that Dungeon I am disappointed, that there are no event soul fracs in it - or at least, that the current NotB Eddie will not appear in the warrior souls. Letīs see, what the warrior souls will be useful for

By the way: I am (as far as I can tell at the start of an event dungeon) satisfied with the ironite drop. SoW comes very rarely and no FC by now.

For Madness I use (as mentioned a few times before from other users):

Alexander (Dominance / Present)
    Assasin Hellraiser (Mark / Ruin / One green to fill)
    M Lilith (Sustaining / Fortune)
    Killer Prime (Trap / shell / Immunity)

Success about 90% :/

Not quite sure if I like that Event pretty much - still upset for giving me just the half of my gauntlet reward - so FFE will maybe just be a dream

OS
    iOS
    Was anyone other than myself amused by the fact that apparently everyone at NF is a director?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    I'm a newer player (since November). I've obtained a lot of toons and characters over that period of time. Today, I just happened to get Hallowed Eddie with a Heroic Legendary Soul. I threw that soul in because I've wanted him for a while. I'll save the rest of the souls for a couple of weeks, when I hope to get the Prisoner.

I understand the frustration about resources, especially about the price of cashing in souls, which seems to be way too expensive right now. I can't afford to cash my souls in. I do it occasionally when feeling lucky. I felt pretty lucky to get Ramses Pharaoh, and I knew I was because to that many people ended up getting him. I do object being able to too easily buy things. A game can be destroyed that way--those who invest, win. I used to play this game Diablo 3--at the beginning it seemed to be all about the auction house. I enjoyed it for a while, but then it ruined the game. Now, it is all about increasing the chance for that random awesome drop.

But I don't understand the expectation that people have of getting a character or toon that was just released (that one should be assured of that). I think there is something to having a fair chance at first, but far from assured. If everyone has it, what is the value? I do object to those who pay a shitload to buy souls. One thing someone mentioned early on that I remember is not to buy souls. I have mostly stuck by that. (Not that I haven't bought a sweet talisman pack or the level 100 congrats pack.) And I see no reason to change that advice. I can wait for NOTB Eddie if I don't get lucky now. Maybe I will later. That's the luck of the draw and a potential appeal of the game.

I do have my thoughts about what would make the game better. More equity of characters. Most of us will be happy to get a new character for the collection or because it reminds us of an album or song that we love. Also, real PVP. And more variability and stories in dungeons. But maybe NF does not have the resources for those things--which could be more sustaining.

OS
    Android
    Haven't had much time on here lately since I'm currently on a vacation with my bro in Kalispell but I've dipped into the game for the gifts of green and this hell and fire event.

I gotta say I got blueballed with the gift of green one because I got two tower Talismans but didn't get the third.

As for the hell and fire event, meh it's just another dungeon event, first one that has a heroic soul Eddie, it was bound to happen eventually. New Eddie seems good. The dungeon itself is easy for me with my arena team. I didn't get him from the 6 free souls and I have no desire to keep grinding the dungeon since the class challenges give out a talisman set I already have, and I'm not interested in spending my vacation grinding 10 souls when I can just wait for him to get in the rotation and get him as easily as I got Mushashi yesterday.