Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    more important question.... has anyone seen a single eclipse talisman drop in this dungeon? if it is even possible, the drop rate might be even worse than primordials in the last event.
    Farmed all day in madness and got just ONE talisman, and this dungeon is Very Hard for newbies/newcomers you need to have KP to just finish in madness.
    Bad drops rates, dificulty high and wrong soul shards... Another Bad event
    Last edited by TheoShodi; 03-19-2019 at 09:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    15 normal 15 hard 60 madness … no talisman so far

OS
    Android
    Autoing Madness for event-challenge worked fine with:

Beast Eddie (dominace or present/nightmare or hex)
    Hellhound(destiny, tranquility)
    Banshee (sustaining, warlord, immunity)
    Seth (angel, mark)
    (7min a run)

for auto-grinding madness swapped:
    FFE (greed, tranquility)
    Alchemist (angel/hex)
    Banshee (sustaining, warlord, immunity)
    Seth (angel, mark)
    (4min a run)
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 03-19-2019 at 10:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Iron Ed
    A Banshee
    Musashi or (A Shinobi)
    The Count

Worked great for auto on Madness. I'm even leveling up Musashi at the same time (but he has all his skill shards). So even at level ~75 he worked well. Once I got the 15 for the achievement swapped Iron Ed for NotB Ed (has all skill shards too)... he also works well. Didn't see a need to swap anything else. And really only swapped Eds to see the new Ed in action his true damage and buff removing are very helpful.

The Count was really helpful due to the revenge and hard hits. Musashi/A Shinobi remove buffs as needed, Banshee blocks...

Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    15 normal 15 hard 60 madness … no talisman so far
    Really? I got them all as advertised when achievements were hit.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    1st try assassin madness: fail!
    I used Beast Eddie, Lilith, Wrath, Corrupt Rescuer
    I don't got Banshee or Count.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    From now until March 25th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Hellfire Soul Fragments and Eclipse Talismans!

The Hellfire Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of summoning Number of the Beast Eddie!

Number of the Beast Eddie is ONLY available in the Hellfire Soul, and after this event, he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

BONUS: Each Hellfire Soul summoned will grant 10 Number of the Beast Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Number of the Beast Eddie!

Hellfire Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

[list][*]Venture into Hell! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Hellfire Souls and Strike Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Warrior Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eclipse Talismans.
    So everything I've read so far only Warrior soul frags are dropping from the dungeon after initial run through. If this is intended, then your announcement is misleading. Please clarify.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Rage aside, anyone wanna tell me how good this new Eddie is so I can put him in my tier list? I've had one usage of a trooper's NoTB Eddie, but that's not enough for me to say anything substantial.

OS
    iOS
    Grim, He's decent... I haven't fully explored everything yet. He removes buffs and hits pretty hard.. so I feel that places him around the same level as Doomsday. DD dealing physical/magic damage and NOTB Ed dealing true damage

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    So everything I've read so far only Warrior soul frags are dropping from the dungeon after initial run through. If this is intended, then your announcement is misleading. Please clarify.
    I have seen 1 Eclipse drop and then some FC as well rarely. (i'm just under 100 runs total -- all madness other than the first 30 for the other levels.)
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2019 at 04:55 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Hey everyone. I think this is my first post.

I was able to farm Madness with all Assassins in 4:28 using the following team fully Skill Sharded:

Iron Eddie (Power [50], Venom [50 )
    Banshee (Mimic [50], Cosmic "Magic +15%" T1 [20], A filler Crystal [50] for some extra HP)
    Musashi (Saint [50], Explosive [50])
    Hellhound (Fortune[50], and Tranquility [at only level 40])

Musashi even died permanently once on wave 2 and I still won.

And a Skill Shard even dropped for me while grinding for the 15 wins, and it didn't have anything to do with hitting an event goal.
    Last edited by Akuma; 03-20-2019 at 09:25 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    Musashi even died permanently once on wave 2 and I still won.
    Sry, but that doesn't count if a toon dies. All toons must survive!

Event over for me! I had luck on manual to finish 1(!) round assasin madness. It took 9 minutes. After that only fails on manual mode. I don't got the needed toons for this shit. Doesn't matter, because what would be the reward for fighting such a hard level??? Only a chance of under 1% to get a new Eddie???

Sry devs...this is only frustrating. A "reward" should be a reward and not a "chance"!
    Last edited by URock; 03-20-2019 at 10:54 AM.