Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    To me getting a set of Talis is no longer the goal of these dungeons. I realised that 3 dungeons ago. And as it is eclipse this time, I really don't bother about them at all. Would be nice to have at least 3 in the end to have an equal mix with the other subtype. So far, 365 runs, 0 Talis.
    For me the goal of these dungeons is to stack up SoW, 3* evolution runes & shards plus the colorless XP-shards that are more efficient for leveling characters in the next sac event. Plus some FC and SS but I don't need those 2, ok - for sure this is very different among the playerbase.
    Again, it is a shame that they selected warrior soul frags this time and not event soul frags/or added the new Eddie to the normal soul pool...but well what to say. They make the rules and we know that they don't do it in our favour...especially since 1st of March! As the new Eddie is not completely overpowered, I can live with the fact that I might wait until he shows up in the heroics some time.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    As the new Eddie is not completely overpowered
    Sadly He is OP
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue. I agree with many that there will be no changes here as colelcting Eddies is a key draw for players and for most of us to I think.

I have now stopped all purchases (well since xmas time) as it is just not worth it for me anymore. I used to buy a tally pack when they came up or the odd £9.99 here and there but to be honest I cant see a point at the moment unless a set comes out that breaks the game in some way but even then what purpose will it serve me? Not a lot if anything as I never bother with better than say top 100 in gauntlet and usually go for around top 100 or so in arena - so really what difference does it make?

Still enjoy the game to be fair - I still play a lot when I can and suto farm the rest so it still takes up a lot of screen time but my manual play is not that much at all unless there is some new stuff to do of course.

The game needs a shot in the arm - no idea what but for me it is really quite stale at the moment. I do my troopers always, I do my daily missions (not sure why as they are so useless in most cases!) , I do my daily skulls and then farm with SoT built up or do events if they are on - all of it on auto where possible, which lets face it is the vast majority of everythingothe than maybe madness assassin in the current one but even that I could auto but got two defeats....btu who cares about that?

The game is crying out for a new something - a new way to play that is different. There has to be something that can add that gives us something different...or of course spend the time fixing all of the things that are wrong!! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue.
    Just check the Arena, there are a lot of NotB Eddie. More common than you think. About sharing new chars, I still have The Ferryman as he is more rare than the new Eddies imo.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS

The game needs a shot in the arm - no idea what but for me it is really quite stale at the moment. I do my troopers always, I do my daily missions (not sure why as they are so useless in most cases!) , I do my daily skulls and then farm with SoT built up or do events if they are on - all of it on auto where possible, which lets face it is the vast majority of everythingothe than maybe madness assassin in the current one but even that I could auto but got two defeats....btu who cares about that?

The game is crying out for a new something - a new way to play that is different. There has to be something that can add that gives us something different...or of course spend the time fixing all of the things that are wrong!! LOL

Alliances and raids. I’ve been away from lotb for almost a year, so there’s plenty new things for me to chase. I’m not bothering with eclipse talismans though. Drop rates are too low. But back to the point, one of the best parts about msf are the raids. It would be really fun with lotb rosters if they could implement something like that.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    500 runs 5 talisman. I ran about 100 or so in madness and didnt see anything. as soon as i switched over to normal mode they started dropping. This has been the norm for me over the last few months, so I firmly believe you should only run normal is you are looking for the talisman. I think they make you choose the better rewards or the talisman. They can't give you both of course. If you want the talisman, then you wont get the larger gold, fragment and material rewards.

A sign of how this event is going so far is that only two of my troopers have him as champ - most of my troopers put up a new Eddie when they get him - much as I do. But so far only two - there are only five or six with OM Eddie too so I think this has to be a trend amongst players and the way the game is playing for folk now. In events last year you would see more like 10-20 new Eddies on events like this - not so now and that will only continue. I agree with many that there will be no changes here as colelcting Eddies is a key draw for players and for most of us to I think.

I have now stopped all purchases (well since xmas time) as it is just not worth it for me anymore. I used to buy a tally pack when they came up or the odd £9.99 here and there but to be honest I cant see a point at the moment unless a set comes out that breaks the game in some way but even then what purpose will it serve me? Not a lot if anything as I never bother with better than say top 100 in gauntlet and usually go for around top 100 or so in arena - so really what difference does it make?

Still enjoy the game to be fair - I still play a lot when I can and suto farm the rest so it still takes up a lot of screen time but my manual play is not that much at all unless there is some new stuff to do of course.

Let me guess. The troopers are Patrice(the ultimate whale machine-he is a great trooper for testing EVERY new toon ^^) and kkreg? Those are my only 2 troopers with NotB.

I grew sick and tired of having to get the new character by opening 75 souls! This has been the case for me with the last 4-5 exclusives. Sadly it always involves $$$ and i’ve had enough! opened some 40 souls for all my saved up ironite plus event challenges and i call it quits. trying not to bother much with missing out on one super new OP. and most of all: i’m done investing money into this boring repetitive money draining crap...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Alliances and raids. I’ve been away from lotb for almost a year, so there’s plenty new things for me to chase. I’m not bothering with eclipse talismans though. Drop rates are too low. But back to the point, one of the best parts about msf are the raids. It would be really fun with lotb rosters if they could implement something like that.
    Yes Freeze, the new ways to utilize what we collected already is a great way to retain player interest. Gauntlet is a awesome addition. Blitz and Raids in MSF which is similar in construction should be considered by NF. When they make new worlds it gets played a few times, everyone complains about it being too costly for weak rewards, then they collect dust and all the NF investment in art and programming is wasted. ROI comes from new characters, not worlds. So keep making new characters and talismans and get creative in how we can use them instead of investing heavily into Isle of Avalon and Silent Planet. I want these, sure. But as Slauki noted the revenue is quite limited compared to MSF and should be allocated wisely.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    that's why you are less in discord now

i can fully agree with your comment. guilds and raids are really necessary here, since we are a tight community and nothing ensures more longlivity and sustainability than playing together with friends or with people you like. this would create longterm motivation for a long time and open a whole lot of new perspectives. it's a shame, that we don't have em yet... hope we will see something similar asap, this should be top priority imo....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I just completed 100 runs of dungeon but... where the hell is my magus legendary soul, hellfire frags and ironite? Devs explain please !!!!
    And I restarted the game a few times.