Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just want to voice from the other side of the fence. Raids, guilds, what have you, interest me not a single bit on a mobile game in any way, shape or form. This is coming from a six plus year tank in a high progression raiding guild. That has been a while back, but I left all that behind. I could not for the life of me even consider doing something like that on my damn phone. This game passes my time during breaks at work, lunch, coffee and tea with the wife while winding down after work, pushing a grocery cart, whatever. You get the point. Maybe some of you youngins might think it’s a great idea, but myself, not a chance.

I guess I may be one of the few who is for the most part happy with the game. It’s content is something I love greatly. It’s a mobile game, time passer, not a job. My biggest gripe comes from the greed that is becoming abundantly apparent now. Then again, I was dropping $50 a month, but for the most part I’d end up with the latest and greatest stuff. Now, I’m not getting shit without pouring in more and watching my resources get drained on top of it. So, now I have recently stopped spending and have no intentions to any time soon. Pretty much stated what will need to happen till I do again. NF is solely to blame for that. I’m not going to invest in the game and get nothing in return. I still believe if they would bring their ridiculous ass prices in line, throw people a bone once in awhile, you’d get more spenders. I SPEND WHEN I AM HAPPY! Quit putting Eddies behind pay walls. You can make other characters all day long and your super whales who have to have it all will still spend whatever insane prices they are paying.

Just my take on things.

And for the record....

I laugh my ass off at the “power up you latest character” packs. I’ll make you a deal NF! See that I getting the fucking thing first and I’ll toss the $30 bucks your way!
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-22-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    I’m not sure what raids where like on the game your referring to, but msf raids aren’t that time consuming. Your limited on energy, so 5 battles is the max you can do at a time (without using resources). It only takes a few minutes, usually twice a day. A lot less than running my 15-20 troopers.

Anyway, this is way off topic, so I’ll add that I don’t really care for this dungeon event. The rewards don’t seem worth the effort.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    No rewards after 200 runs, ticket submitted.
    Last edited by Omnus; 03-23-2019 at 12:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    No rewards for 200 runs. Ticket also submitted.
    I agree about the dungeon. I'm just running troopers through it.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Banned
    Over 500 runs
    => 0 Eclipse Talismans

OS
    Android
    I must have around 600 runs now, maybe rather 700 and got 4 eclipse.
    Opened all 16 event souls at once, no red eyes... bad luck again! Hope to see Mister NotB Eddie in the heroics soon!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    25 souls, red eyes, 1 red allied soldier, one gunner golden son and again an Eddie I miss... thanks... next...
    + 303 runs, 15 on hard, rest on normal, 1 Talisman. Wow!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    running non stop the whole event on madness, got 6 talismans and over 99+ red souls.

OS
    Android
    should convert those frags to precious!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    should convert those frags to precious!
    Doh, totaly forgot about this! i will hold the red souls until a nice red toon appears, thanks for remind me