Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    That is not uncommon from past events. There are 2 groups, the ones who pull a bunch and others pull few or none. I went over 400 for my first talis in another event. 900 for my second. Then 4 dropped in 400 more battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    first one at run 325 now...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post

I wonder, is there any point to grind Madness after [finishing] 15 battle goal? Rewards are just ridiculous.
    Well.. 4K more gold and more frags if you need Warrior souls. I suppose talismans will drop more frequently, but how much "more" is a mystery.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I got lucky and had an exclipse drop on like my 3rd run of hard level! Woot!

None since. I only got 1 in the last event too.

Oh well, would probs rather get more eternals/primordials/valors anyway
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I havent been receiving soul fragments for this event....anyone else having this issue?

OS
    Android
    Sarcasm meant

OS
    Android
    I think this is at least the third or fourth event souls that the "prizes" are worst than opening regular or rare souls. I mean, I opened lots of past and present event souls and I didn't get at least 4 star character nor event ones. I would be ashamed of myself if being a dev. It's not like I'm a freeloader, I bought many resources but got I could say... nothing for the real money or I spent money for nothing. At least you could try and satisfy your customers at least a little. I work in retail and I'm aware that if you dissapoint a customer you will not lose just one but many in the process and that's bad for business.

OS
    iOS
    Realized a funny bug on the fourth wave on normal with two yellow and one blue bat. Killing all of them with one hit, left yellow bat revives, team ignores and just runs over it 😆
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Well, I've never had this luck on one of these events - 500 runs on Normal (less about 20 on Hard and 1 Madness) and I got exactly 6 Eclipse talismans. I always buy a single soul pack as at least it's more sacrifice fodder so opened that with the 15 free souls I'd accumulated all together (cba with Madness runs) and NotB Eddie dropped out! Got him set up with Ascension, Immunity and Trap talismans at the moment as I'm low on 3* evo runes and they were ones I had at level 50 already - seems like a decent hitter with some good effects so far.

I've either used up all my RNG luck for the next year or I'm on a roll and should buy a lottery ticket :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    That is indeed some awesome luck! Congrats
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID