Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Here’s my 2 main issues; one, the madness level dungeon is absurd. You will not be able to autofarm very well. Two, NoTB Eddie will only be available in heroic souls after this event. Therefore, playing the dungeon makes no sense after the 500 wins. Warrior souls won’t drop him. Instead, change the soul drops to Hellfire frags, or don’t make him exclusive to heroic souls. Otherwise this event will be the last straw for a lot of players.

OS
    iOS
    Devs please stop with those exclusive eddies/characters only available from event souls (several by month).
    It's imposible to get them... and the money needed for getting them is just discouraging...
    People who was ok for buying event souls from times to times with real money don't spend anything anymore (i was ok for support you for 50€/month but there is no way to continue to do that for getting ZERO new character and miss a lot of them).
    I got THOUSANDS of G/A, rare, legendary, epic, mythical souls who are totally USELESS because they can't give me a new character, only dupes...
    That is discouraging, very discouraging...
    Can you please tell us if you really want to continue this endless frustrating way of getting the new toons ? I'm near to quit playing this game just because of that :/

OS
    Android
    Can anybody else smell desperation for money to keep the slot machine running? I'd be very careful on spending money now as the last few weeks the death spiral is spinning faster and faster ...

Not sure if I even grind this dungeon to 500 - it's a bit pointless to do so and it doesn't look even really nice. Looks like a botch job to me only having the purpose introducing a new Eddie that you only can get with $$$

Well to be positive: It will be a very quiet week ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I haven't said much in the forums for the past week but last few comments I read I'd say ditto!
    You know what we've all learnt, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also, anyone got a solid madness auto-team?
    I did it with:

Alexander Eddie (domination, present)
    assassin hell raiser (mark, ruin, cosmic)
    magus Lilith (fortune, sustaining)
    killer prime (shadow, sustaining)

Haven’t lost on auto play yet with rhem

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I did it with:

Alexander Eddie (domination, present)
    assassin hell raiser (mark, ruin, cosmic)
    magus Lilith (fortune, sustaining)
    killer prime (shadow, sustaining)

Haven’t lost on auto play yet with rhem
    Thanks, havent got magus lilith, but reckon the blocker is probs what Im missing, but was playing with that exact team!

And @All, I see now - No hellfire frag drops from the dungeon is ludicrous! I think that happened last dungeon, but completely agree. warrior shards dropping is complete & utter bullshit!

So if you dont get lucky with the 0.1% (estimated) chance of pulling NotB in the event shards, youve got no choice but to spend thousands of ironite equating to hundreds of dollars? Its all messed up!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    So if you dont get lucky with the 0.1% (estimated) chance of pulling NotB in the event shards, youve got no choice but to spend thousands of ironite equating to hundreds of dollars? Its all messed up!

0.417% chance to get him ... I'm not gonna play this dungeon excessively. Gonna use natural refills only. The available 6 set is eclipse, which is complete bogus. Thanks but no thanks.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    0.417% chance to get him ... I'm not gonna play this dungeon excessively. Gonna use natural refills only. The available 6 set is eclipse, which is complete bogus. Thanks but no thanks.
    haha, I knew someone would pull me up on my shitty finger in the wind estimate! lol. Out of interest, how did you work it out? Chance of a 5*, split among all the potentials, with a boost for him of some description?

And yeah, eclipse are arguably among the worst of the 6 set talisman. I've only got 1 to start, so itd be a big grind to get a full set too. Still, I think Im going to rack up the 500 if I can, even if its just because I enjoy gambling on event souls, even when I know I have 0.414% chance of getting him! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    haha, I knew someone would pull me up on my shitty finger in the wind estimate! lol. Out of interest, how did you work it out? Chance of a 5*, split among all the potentials, with a boost for him of some description?
    They put the odds in an information box in the BoS. The probability of getting a 5* is 1.39%, the probability of getting him conditional on having pulled a 5* is 30%. Multiply both numbers and you get the probability of pulling him.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    They put the odds in an information box in the BoS. The probability of getting a 5* is 1.39%, the probability of getting him conditional on having pulled a 5* is 30%. Multiply both numbers and you get the probability of pulling him.
    Thanks Liu

Keep forgetting that part!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: