Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    for madness, I used:

Alexander Eddie (dominance, heal)
    Magus lilith (fortune, sustaining)
    The ancient mariner (power, avenger)
    Killer prime (resilience, immunity, advantage)

but it takes some time IMO

I tried before with
    Final frontier Eddie
    Killer prime
    the ancient mariner
    the ferryman

but Epic fail
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    It's just sad now. The conditions in this event are a joke. But now we also know why the number of fragments for a warrior soul has been increased. Warrior Souls? What nonsense! I currently have 371 in my inventory and can't use them, as new characters are not included there.
    Strike Talis for the first clearing of the 3 levels? Why? You can farm them, can't you? These drops were once intended for talis that are nowhere else available!
    Eclipse are really outdated, but ok - these dungeons give these sets of 6. At least it's the other subtype this time.
    Still - I just can't understand it... the Christmas Dungeon and the one for Ferryman were just right! About 10 souls through the missions and fragments for each run as a long-term goal, unless you're lucky with the drops beforehand.
    These should be the conditions - always! That's an incentive, but with the RNG component, players who can't farm the dungeon can still buy the souls in the store.
    But in general the goal of the dungeons is that they are hard and you have to think about a good team to be able to farm madness.
    I find it really frightening, especially after the catastrophic changes of the last weeks and the extremely negative feedback. The fact that they are now bringing an event with such conditions is already a sign - and another blow to our faces!
    At least Eddie will show up in the heroics sometime, a small ray of hope.

Nevertheless I'm calling here again not to throw any more money into the greedy throat, it can't go on like this!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It's just sad now. The conditions in this event are a joke. But now we also know why the number of fragments for a warrior soul has been increased. Warrior Souls? What nonsense! I currently have 371 in my inventory and can't use them, as new characters are not included there.
    Strike Talis for the first clearing of the 3 levels? Why? You can farm them, can't you? These drops were once intended for talis that are nowhere else available!
    Eclipse are really outdated, but ok - these dungeons give these sets of 6. At least it's the other subtype this time.
    Still - I just can't understand it... the Christmas Dungeon and the one for Ferryman were just right! About 10 souls through the missions and fragments for each run as a long-term goal, unless you're lucky with the drops beforehand.
    These should be the conditions - always! That's an incentive, but with the RNG component, players who can't farm the dungeon can still buy the souls in the store.
    But in general the goal of the dungeons is that they are hard and you have to think about a good team to be able to farm madness.
    I find it really frightening, especially after the catastrophic changes of the last weeks and the extremely negative feedback. The fact that they are now bringing an event with such conditions is already a sign - and another blow to our faces!
    At least Eddie will show up in the heroics sometime, a small ray of hope.

Nevertheless I'm calling here again not to throw any more money into the greedy throat, it can't go on like this!
    Totally agree with you
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    You Need 6500 or even 7k Ironite to get them new Eddie, that is more than 150$. I want all Eddies, but this is pure Madness, i will pass. I wont support this Madness, or otherwise they will Keep going with such Events

OS
    Android
    Calm down!

NOTBE is a warrior and not very useful (see his slots). For farming the high levels there are better Eddies out there. For PvP he is useless twoo. It's just another "Fun-Toon" and not a "Must-Have".

The design is awesome!

OS
    Android
    The amount of Ironite and SoW also severly dropped in the dungeons - at least that is my impression. The only reason for me to grind that ugly dungeon would have been SoW - well ...

I wonder what is coming next ... new events:

"Decimate" ...

10 percent of your allies will just vanish from your inventory - no one is safe!

But fear not! The Rescue soul holds all of them and you get a 0,5% chance to get one of your allies including all the skill shards back!

"Desperation"

Give us 200$ for absolutely nothing! The good thing is - you don't even have to grind! Don't get your hops up and buy even more Fuck-All-Souls. There is nothing in them but you give us all your cash!

--------------------------------

I am really shit in economics and what things mean but I see a lot of read here and am not sure if -687k in liabilities is a good thing ... https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/c...?page=overview
    Last edited by hold; 03-19-2019 at 10:41 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    He does indeed look very cool and love the animation as well. Not sure I will spend betwen 5.4k and 7k ironite on him though! He is NotB Eddie and is therefore high up on the ladder of great album cover Eddies, but nah. Not a chance will I spend. I will just do the event and that is it. If there had been frags for souls dropping them I would go for it if it was possible to do for say 2k-3k ironite but nah just nah! I think we all need to get used to the way the game is going - there has to be spenders out there or they would not do it. But for me, to not have frag drops is really not great and if this is the way it will continue my interest in playing will wane for sure.

Not sure about others but I have stopped buying tally packs as well recently as I just see no point anymore - the RNG and meta in arena and the way gauntlet can be is just too heavily stacked against 99% of players. I know I could try harder in gauntlet and tro to think but I cant be arsed as the benefts of moving up a level are just not that great. I know I can get the new character getting to AAA or SS or whatever it is each fortnight or series but thats it for me. No real time or pleasure in making the top 50 at the moment, for me anyway so why bother pushing and thinking and taking time to swap tallies and all that stuff. I think I need to get out the other side of the bed tomorrow!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    What is recommended for the all assassin Madness runs? I havent found anything yet.

For madness, when the dungeon was mistakenly released, I ran it on auto with:

Assassin Banshee
    Magus Lilith
    Killer Prime
    Beast Eddie

This team worked, but it was super slow dealing with the all of the enemies buffs. I think a toon with Valor would help, maybe Killer Eddie? I tried swapping Lilith for Set and Koku for KP, but that didnt work at all. Set is way more squishy than lilith.

OS
    Android
    Only Magus: Eddie Crusader (Shadow / Advantage); CoTD (Revenge / Power); Madam (Oracle); Alchemist (Angel / Fate).

Only Warriors: Alex (Dominance / Hunter / Cosmic); Charlotte (Dominance / Imunity / 1 green); Killer Beast (trap / warlord / sustaining); Sekhmet (Valor).

Only Assassin: Beast Eddy (Dominance / Venom); Banshee (Angel / Fate); Hellraiser (Eternal); Set (Shadow / Imunity).
    The latter gave more work, I needed 18 matches to complete the 15, but everything in the autoplay, then, reasonably safe.
    The biggest problem in madness, for the assassins, is the fourth wave and the Prisoner. If it is possible to use Beast Eddie's fury to purify everyone in the first round, the perfect immunity of the banshee guarantees the rest.
    I hope this helps somebody.

Now talking about the dungeon, I always look forward to this event, at least for the SOW. But the way this Eddie was released simply makes it clear what the purpose is here... This is the first time that a dungeon has discouraged me so seriously, but reading the previous comments I have seen that the majority that has manifested here feels equally that I'm feeling.
    It simply is not worth the effort anymore, when you know that everything can directily be won with real money, the game ceases to be game, in my opinion.

I do not want to stop playing, but I've already found something better to do with my green.
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 03-19-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    My auto team for madness:

Alexander Eddie (dominance, present)
    Magus lilith (fortune, immunity)
    Assassin Hellraiser (Advantage/Shell) or Ferryman has worked too.
    Killer prime (Resistance, Prime, Sustain)
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496