Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Why new Eddie isn't in warrior mythical soul like Iron Maiden Eddie in gunner mythical soul?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Why new Eddie isn't in warrior mythical soul like Iron Maiden Eddie in gunner mythical soul?
    Easy answer: MONEY !

Most of the new characters are not integrated into the normal pool of souls. To a certain extend this is "ok", but recently it became clearly too much! Es an example: tell me, what was the last new warrior that was available in normal souls? I really don't remember... Warrior class is very special in that case:
    NotB Eddie? Anubi? Banshee? Derby Demon? Savage Reaper? Killer Beast? Charlotte? Chopper? Coalgiver Eddie? Crimson Dog? Daedalus? Death Dog? Snowman? Shaman Bird?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It's just sad now. The conditions in this event are a joke. But now we also know why the number of fragments for a warrior soul has been increased. Warrior Souls? What nonsense! I currently have 371 in my inventory and can't use them, as new characters are not included there.
    Strike Talis for the first clearing of the 3 levels? Why? You can farm them, can't you? These drops were once intended for talis that are nowhere else available!
    Eclipse are really outdated, but ok - these dungeons give these sets of 6. At least it's the other subtype this time.
    Still - I just can't understand it... the Christmas Dungeon and the one for Ferryman were just right! About 10 souls through the missions and fragments for each run as a long-term goal, unless you're lucky with the drops beforehand.
    These should be the conditions - always! That's an incentive, but with the RNG component, players who can't farm the dungeon can still buy the souls in the store.
    But in general the goal of the dungeons is that they are hard and you have to think about a good team to be able to farm madness.
    I find it really frightening, especially after the catastrophic changes of the last weeks and the extremely negative feedback. The fact that they are now bringing an event with such conditions is already a sign - and another blow to our faces!
    At least Eddie will show up in the heroics sometime, a small ray of hope.

Nevertheless I'm calling here again not to throw any more money into the greedy throat, it can't go on like this!
    I totally agree with you too...

OS
    Android
    Madness team

Alexander - Tower/Dominance
    Killer Prime Immunity/sustaining/warlord
    The beast cyclone-present (only because had them free)
    M. Lilith fortune/sustaining

Best time 1:14
    Average 1:30

OS
    Android

Most of the new characters are not integrated into the normal pool of souls. To a certain extend this is "ok", but recently it became clearly too much! Es an example: tell me, what was the last new warrior that was available in normal souls? I really don't remember... Warrior class is very special in that case:
    NotB Eddie? Anubi? Banshee? Derby Demon? Savage Reaper? Killer Beast? Charlotte? Chopper? Coalgiver Eddie? Crimson Dog? Daedalus? Death Dog? Snowman? Shaman Bird?
    Technically, there have been multiple new toons added to warrior souls recently. One of the top of my head would be the queens guard guy... The correct question is what was the last 5 star character added to a standard warrior soul... even maybe a 4 star? last 4 star might have been hellraiser? We were complaining about the frag requirements for converting these souls, but the bigger problem is that they are useless, we cant sell them, we cant throw them away, only thing we can do is pay to throw them into the book then throw them into the sac pit. And they doubled our gold cost to use the book... for garbage. if these souls are meant to help new players get characters, then the gold cost should be drastically reduced, not increased.

I plan on converting all of my warrior frags into precious, should give me a large amount of precious souls which i can turn into 1 star hearts :-/
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-19-2019 at 03:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    more important question.... has anyone seen a single eclipse talisman drop in this dungeon? if it is even possible, the drop rate might be even worse than primordials in the last event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Madness team

Alexander - Tower/Dominance
    Killer Prime Immunity/sustaining/warlord
    The beast cyclone-present (only because had them free)
    M. Lilith fortune/sustaining

Best time 1:14
    Average 1:30
    The beast as in the assassin character? It uses 3 purple talisman. Present is red and Cyclone is blue? Im trying Void for the purple slots?

That cleared in 2:42 for me, not close, all were very safe. Good team. My Beast isnt sharded and it still worked.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-19-2019 at 03:07 PM.

OS
    Android
    Damn! How could I forget the Queens Guard? looool
    And you are right about the Hellraiser, for this gang the blue one was in exclusive souls... I just was surprised when I went through my warriors thinking about where I got them from.

Anyway the problem stays the same. At least the new Ed is supposed to show up in heroics sometime.

"Good thing": we can convert the warrior frags into precious ones.... annoying that this needs to be considered a good thing.

About your question: 0
    But this isn't new, drop % was <1% usually
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The beast as in the assassin character? It uses 3 purple talisman. Present is red and Cyclone is blue? Im trying Void for the purple slots?

That cleared in 2:42 for me, not close, all were very safe. Good team. My Beast isnt sharded and it still worked.
    My bad, I wanted to say Void.

OS
    Android

The thing that shocked me was yesterday when I was dropping some common souls and pulled the Sentinel Anubis. I would never have expected them to be in that lowly soul this soon after the event. This game is crazy as of late...