Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I gave him Tower and Future talismans

OS
    iOS
    tower avenger

As a gauntlet-build, I've used future, sustaining, and a +15% magic cosmic. He did impressive damage with it on.

OS
    Android
    Umm this thread is confusing lol. Hes great for PVE in general. You seem to be forgetting about his passive, which stops destiny talis, removes beneficial effects, and makes him really hard to kill all at once. His basic might be bugged but it does work occasionally, and does some pretty good damage if you equip blue talis. His power move is scary if you have max power, use it twice and still get a basic off. Not only does it do good damage but punishment is a surprisingly potent debuff.

Eternal talis are good on him, I run snow shield for the magic plus immune to stun, and whatever for the green (titan atm). Definitely 2nd tier (solid) in the guantlet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Umm this thread is confusing lol. Hes great for PVE in general. You seem to be forgetting about his passive, which stops destiny talis, removes beneficial effects, and makes him really hard to kill all at once. His basic might be bugged but it does work occasionally, and does some pretty good damage if you equip blue talis. His power move is scary if you have max power, use it twice and still get a basic off. Not only does it do good damage but punishment is a surprisingly potent debuff.

Eternal talis are good on him, I run snow shield for the magic plus immune to stun, and whatever for the green (titan atm). Definitely 2nd tier (solid) in the guantlet
    In PVE it's good but not great. In gauntlet, it is useless against AAA, SS and SSS top teams. I'd expect a bit more from gauntlet exclusive character.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah I expect his basic to be buffed honestly. Itd make it much more worthwhile