OS
    Android

Is there a list....

Hey all... I've scoured the forum to find out if there's an ongoing list or thread mentioning how many skill shards each Eddie can gain and max out at...
    If anyone can redirect me to the proper place, I'd greatly appreciate it.

THANKS!

OS
    iOS
    There has been an awesome thread by The Great Mr. Slauki back in the good old times. What’s left of it, you can see here (Thanks NF!!!):

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ht=Compilation

To answer your question: no, there’s not, sorry! But if you want to take a look at all available Eddies, you may check one of my troopers, who has always newest Eddies Patrice-1201 (hope that’s ok bro).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    There has been an awesome thread by The Great Mr. Slauki back in the good old times. What’s left of it, you can see here (Thanks NF!!!):

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ht=Compilation

To answer your question: no, there’s not, sorry! But if you want to take a look at all available Eddies, you may check one of my troopers, who has always newest Eddies Patrice-1201 (hope that’s ok bro).

THANKS GOTN for the redirect. Appreciate it.

OS
    Android
    maybe i will update it again, the negotiations didn't finish yet :P

it's a shame, since it was a really usefull thread. especially with gauntlet it's really important to know all toons.
    would be happy to update it again, but would like to have a small appreciation for it. so let's see what will happen.
    Last edited by slauki; 03-21-2019 at 09:22 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Great to hear that they are looking into it at least. Already thought this really useful thread has died for good 🙁 Keep going bro! 💪🏼
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    maybe i will update it again, the negotiations didn't finish yet :P

it's a shame, since it was a really usefull thread. especially with gauntlet it's really important to know all toons.
    would be happy to update it again, but would like to have a small appreciation for it. so let's see what will happen.
    What about 5 Hell and Fire souls? You know there is an EXCLUSIVE change to get a new Eddie that drops with a HIGHER change when getting a 5*! Take the souls quickly as it might be you ONLY chance to get this cool new Eddie NOW! After this AMAZING event is over it might be a LONG TIME before you get access to this Eddie again. DON'T MISS OUT!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    hehehehe hey hold nice to see you are still around. thank you for the nice suggestion but i'd prefer something guaranteed for 16h+ of effort :P

only guys who are bad at math can fall for these stupid souls. 0,41% is ridiculously low, so screw it. really not sure how people can buy them. okay what i do like is that you can get the chars for if you buy enough of them, this is actually a very good change...if they would let us farm the souls in the dungeon i would be okay with this system...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-21-2019 at 03:12 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.