Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disco bug

OS
    Android
    The disco bug has become such a pain...There are specific periods that this is the only thing I get. What else has become ridiculous is the constant crashing of the app. Every 1-2 minutes after logging it crashes. This comes and goes, in every update they push or so. The latest one is the worst I've ever seen. Crashes in pve,pve,gauntlet, just everywhere. Those never ending bugs and the RNG ridiculous mechanics just mean not a penny from me to this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    The disco bug has become such a pain...There are specific periods that this is the only thing I get. What else has become ridiculous is the constant crashing of the app. Every 1-2 minutes after logging it crashes. This comes and goes, in every update they push or so. The latest one is the worst I've ever seen. Crashes in pve,pve,gauntlet, just everywhere. Those never ending bugs and the RNG ridiculous mechanics just mean not a penny from me to this game.
    What device are you playing on? I play on an old ipad mini 2 and an iphone6 and dont have any of those crash bugs anymore. At least very irregularly.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I also haven't seen this bug since several months and my phone is 3 years old... strange!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    What device are you playing on? I play on an old ipad mini 2 and an iphone6 and dont have any of those crash bugs anymore. At least very irregularly.
    I play on an Iphone 6 plus. I know it is not a matter of device. The only thing I know is that after some updates it kicks the heck out me with crashes.

OS
    iOS
    again...
    [/url]

OS
    Android
    Damned, 2 times in a row just now.

OS
    Android
    Yes rick i feel your frustration. I get hit with it one out of every 10-12 matches. Im on a s9