Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disco bug

OS
    iOS

Disco bug

When are we going see some discussion or acknowledgement and a timeline on fixing this issue that has been going on for months. 2 fights today from two differnt teams (single eddie/Full banshee team) both ended in Disco Bug. There are already enough issues with character passives and abilites not working properly. This issue should be a priority to at least allow players to even play this aspect of the game. As it stands many players cannot even play in the Arena due to this bug.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Stormseye, you can expect for the disco fad to go away. It's just gives so much satisfaction to lose to an unevolved talismanless 3* Eddie.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Whats the disco problem? The one where it just repeats when you win at the end? Or something else?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    yes that's the disco bug.

I almost never have that bug.

Has anyone ever had the game freeze when you go into an arena team then back out of it because you don't want to play against that team? If I go into one and see a difficult match up, I might just back out and look for an easier one. When I do that sometimes I won't be able to enter another matchup. I can still back out of PVP and do other things, but nothing I do is saved and eventually I need to kill the app and restart it. Also the PVP screen where you choose Arena or Gauntlet will lose all of your rankings and show ????, that's when I know I'm F'd and I just restart now.

OS
    Android
    I was hoping this bug was gone because it's been a while, but I lost 3 battles a couple days ago due to it. rng
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Ah yeah, I used to get it a heap, but I thought they must have patched it because I havent had it in a while. Used to mess up my gauntlet mightily!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Damn disco bug. 327 wins in a row for this event and battle 328 vs a lone FFE ends in a flash (literally.) Anyone else get hit with it recently?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Damn disco bug. 327 wins in a row for this event and battle 328 vs a lone FFE ends in a flash (literally.) Anyone else get hit with it recently?
    yeah 3 times in a row on sunday or monday, but nothing after that. was pretty weird i used different devices for that. made me think if this could be a conncetion issue...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah 3 times in a row on sunday or monday, but nothing after that. was pretty weird i used different devices for that. made me think if this could be a conncetion issue...
    Sounds plausible. I guess it's better to get hit with it in the arena than during a gauntlet match. Happened only once there for me.

OS
    Android
    Not fixed yet…

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  150.6 KB

Game calls this a loss…

P.S.:
    Effect seems to appear after looking for possible opponents in Arena/Gauntlet and deciding not to fight them. Switching to another opponent or doing a normal dungeon instead, sometimes ends up in eternal loading bug before instance starts or game hang-up at the end at chest-reward (npc-dungeon) or "Disco-Elevator-Bug" (Arena/Gauntlet)
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 04-06-2019 at 12:25 PM.