Thread: Iron coins

OS
    Android

Iron coins

Hallo guys i have 4400 iron coins , i have already alexander, osiris and set do you believe its rigth to spend 3500 for the beast ,or for hotus and something else or i must keep them for something's better ?

OS
    iOS
    Well, since The Beast in in the FC shop, chances are there'll be no other way to acquire him now.

I'd buy the Beast before Horus if the FC were burning a hole in my pocket.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, since The Beast in in the FC shop, chances are there'll be no other way to acquire him now.

I'd buy the Beast before Horus if the FC were burning a hole in my pocket.
    I've decided to wait a month when they spring another "use x FC coins" in their spend event.

OS
    Android
    i feel that he is a complete shit toon, but i havent sharded him (because he just seems to suck).

So if you are looking for a good toon to use, he is not worth it. However, if you just want him for your collection then i assume this will be the only way to get him.

I have had him for a long time now, I have no idea where i got him from. I am trying to collect every single character, but even then I wouldnt spend 3500FC for him. The price is outrageous for what he can (or cant) do. If Alexander, who can literally do just about anything on his own, is worth 2500FC.... Beast is worth about 150FC.

I only use him in gauntlet with Eternity Eddie and Sekhmet to abuse the neverending Fury meter. I use Wrath and Beast to round out the team. But, they intend to fix EE soon, so I imagine Beast will just rot in my collection soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    Hallo guys i have 4400 iron coins , i have already alexander, osiris and set do you believe its rigth to spend 3500 for the beast ,or for hotus and something else or i must keep them for something's better ?
    Buy Horus. It is cheaper and much more useful. Its basic attack is on of the best overall.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan