Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    This new update reset your PVP defence to single Eddie,mine reset to Pharaon Eddie,i back to 4 characters but after game reset it's still one Eddie?Devs are you pripering my defence for upcoming pvp event tomorrow?
    Interesting, mine was the same, but I wonder if its just a bug until you go in there, as the arena lists all seem to have full teams still #yesiwashopingtoexploit
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Annoying issue..

Team screen.. tapping between Stats, talismans, skills...

if you tap between talisman and skills the list of characters remains where you have it - the same relative position with the highlighted character on screen.

But tap Stats tab and BAM the list is moved all the way to the farthest left position.

So... if you are viewing skills and talismans for, say The Alchemist, then tap the "stats" tab... you then have to swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left swipe left to get to The Clairvoyant.

Previously tapping any of the tabs kept the list in the same relative position.

Can't something be redesigned to make viewing 100+ characters more user friendly? A grid view rather a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong horizontal list? Show ONLY characters of a specific class? User set preference for character order?
    Last edited by Yup; 03-23-2019 at 07:18 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    120 sands of time for 30 ironite, for a lvl 100 player.
    400 for 150 ironite. Err...

Mega-refills are not worth it for level 100 players, but what about lvl 99 and below ? If you still only have 80 sands at level 99, it's still worth it, for the reduced amount of tapping your screen.

For a laugh, I went to the normal starting level, and in the story cut scene, I saw that the cosmic wolf appeared there, so maybe brand new players would get the cosmic wolf as their first ever ally ?

OS
    iOS
    Actually teh new Witch looks like she could be a decent character at a higher level. At least he character design and animations are good.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I hope the witch and Cultist will come to the souls. I bet there will be an event to get them. I played the normal level and I like the rework, but my weakest character is still too powerful to enjoy it. I wish they would make an insane level with this world and it's new inhabitants.

OS
    Android
    I don't know about anyone else but after last night's maintenance and update, NONE of my achievements are being accredited.* Ex: reached level 47 still newby) and it reads 46/50 for the Rank achievement.* Beat Garden of Dismay VII for talismans-- no credit.... ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?

Thanks for all the reports you have submitted since yesterday's release.

I'm just popping in to let you know that our team is aware of the bugs with inventory management and Arena Defenses setting one Eddie. Thankfully this Arena issue seems to be mainly a visual problem.

I've addressed this and other issues in my latest post in the Announcements section which you can read here!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thanks for all the reports you have submitted since yesterday's release.

I'm just popping in to let you know that our team is aware of the bugs with inventory management and Arena Defenses setting one Eddie. Thankfully this Arena issue seems to be mainly a visual problem.

I've addressed this and other issues in my latest post in the Announcements section which you can read here!
    LOTB,
    Can you guys extend this Hellfire souls event, since no one can get the rewards for the achievements since the update on Friday?
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    A little late but thanks GotN for the pictures. Seemed worth buying, which I just did.

OS
    Android
    I just played the normal level of Ailing Kingdom the whole way through including Clairvoyants commentary for new starters of the game, The graphics are great now it seems only fair at some point if those new look and new characters could be added to the normal souls, but what a really really liked was upon approaching Shadow of the Wickerman boss level, the opponents now attack you first! I suggested that years ago in the forums, finally the Devs have done something about it"

Now if they could just continue the same idea to random levels in all worlds!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan