Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I did only a few arena fights to buy some cosmic fragments to get...my 3rd white T1 Cosmic Talisman...yeeees...awesome...I'm feeling so big now!
    Yeah, welcome to three white T1 club! It's great, isn't it? Woohoo... /irony
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    just attack either teams, where i can guarantee an easy win (like weak defenses with a 3* eddie only) or pick easy lv100 enemies. (golden sons, bomber boys, some valkyres).
    I'd say, just avoid any of the following in no particular order:
    any of the new gods of powerslave (horus, osiris, ....)
    any shinobi (blue is the easiest to beat, but her shock may cause some damage)
    any derby demon or banshee
    any alchemists
    any other night city character (blue hellraiser, prime killer and similar)

If you avoid any of these, you'll find the easy teams.
    If I avoid any of these, I don't get any team to play -_-

I get that you guys don't like the event and won't do it, but you could still change your defence, I've been finding 1 in 10 of teams had no talisman or no characters.

I usually like the events for the challenge and not the rewards, more like for having something specific to achieve, I think something like "Lose 100 arena battles" would had been different, and in my case challenging (because I only have the characters that I use, I sacrifice everything else :P )

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post

I get that you guys don't like the event and won't do it, but you could still change your defence, I've been finding 1 in 10 of teams had no talisman or no characters.

I usually like the events for the challenge and not the rewards, more like for having something specific to achieve, I think something like "Lose 100 arena battles" would had been different, and in my case challenging (because I only have the characters that I use, I sacrifice everything else :P )
    What level are you hanging around? Around that 1700 to 2100 range there are quite a few. Especially if you include retributions you can get a decent proportion of matches 'easy'. Id be thinking around 60-70%?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post

i'm always playing with easy defense. Even in non-pvp-season-events. I get enough one-hit-kills back to keep myself in duellant 1.
    I don't think, i'll go for the talismans. I rather try go get as much cataclyst souls as possible and try my luck.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    What level are you hanging around? Around that 1700 to 2100 range there are quite a few. Especially if you include retributions you can get a decent proportion of matches 'easy'. Id be thinking around 60-70%?
    I've never been in other than 1700 to 2100
    I just got, evolve and power up some dices to set a team xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yeah, welcome to three white T1 club! It's great, isn't it? Woohoo... /irony
    Well, You're still not in the 5 T1 Club
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    What is the deal with putting up an easy defense with 4 characters instead of the single Eddie?
    I didn't know there was a bonus to the attacker if you have this set up vs a single Eddie? Can anyone explain this?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    What is the deal with putting up an easy defense with 4 characters instead of the single Eddie?
    I didn't know there was a bonus to the attacker if you have this set up vs a single Eddie? Can anyone explain this?
    Slauki gave a reason in a previous post in this thread. For your convenience:

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    for everyone who wants to put in a lone eddie defense. please put a defense with 4 random guys at L100 instead without talismans. this way the attacker will get more gold and ironite drops
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    the rewards are calculated in relation to the enemies team. check the next time you play against a lone eddie you will get 450ish gold. a full l100 weak defense will give you approx. 1500 gold. and in addition to this, the more enemies the higher the chance of ironite and sot drops as well...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the rewards are calculated in relation to the enemies team. check the next time you play against a lone eddie you will get 450ish gold. a full l100 weak defense will give you approx. 1500 gold. and in addition to this, the more enemies the higher the chance of ironite and sot drops as well...
    True that

I liked the Coalgiver with the 3 L100 Dices
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹