Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It is not only about evo material, also cosmic frags are availabke for our next T1 white

From the opening post:
    Talisman Soul Fragments x25 (50 Gnosis Soul Fragments, 20 per event)

400 per Talisman Soul = 16 times the 25 frags, at 50 Gnotchi frags each = 16*50 = 800 for one new tali
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    the higher the rate of putting in new stuff the less i grind for it. why spending time/Money today when tomorrows update makes it useless?...
    This, exactly. The devs are systematically destroying their own game. LotB's lifespan will basically be determined by how long it takes the fanbase to notice the trend
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    iOS
    is this worst talisman ever?

OS
    iOS
    If you stick it on a character with high special base stat (do they just work from base stats?) or one with high special talisman it might be a monster in terms of generating fury - maybe not the best but I do think each of these will have a place where they are useful. I am sure there are a few characters that scle of special too that it might work on?

I think anything other than white would be good fo rme - I did get a purple one I think but nothing great but it does serve a purpose.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Joy... just took a look at the where to find evolution runes for cosmic talismand and it mentions "monthly evolution events".... now that's something I'm not looking forward to

Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-26-21-25-23.png
Views: 722
Size:  697.4 KB
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The cosmic materials are also interesting! Hard decision for most players. When will these Talis show up in Gauntlet or somewhere else? So is it an all-or-nothing decision? Getting a full Tali set PLUS some cosmic materials is near impossible - for normal beings! The top is going completely crazy!! #1 already has >10k points, #2 close to 9k, #3 has 6.5k .... this is insane! How much time do they have?? I can't believe it!
    Maybe this "Game" is their whole live? And it fits to NFs crazy imagination of making goals for Events..,

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    This, exactly. The devs are systematically destroying their own game. LotB's lifespan will basically be determined by how long it takes the fanbase to notice the trend
    I wouldn't say the devs at all, the guys ABOVE the devs are destroying..,

And do you know why? Because they don't do this whole thing with love.., it's all about overpriced digital bullshit and money!!

You see, that the artists do it with love.., all what you see and all the Characters, and Artworks and Environments are looking awesome..,
    And i could imagine that the devs maybe are just forced to do it as fast as possible instead of clean updates and bugfixes..,

It's very sad.., but this are reasons why i won't never ever support games like this.., real money for digital bullshit.., nope!
    And yes, i know that every company needs money to go on with things but i believe there better ways than something like this.
    It's for a reason my only smartphone game. xD
    But don't get me wrong, i still like this game, but the love i had when i started early 2017 for it is gone..

There are a lot other indie game developer or open source software developer out there i spent/donate money for.., because they give us something solid, communicate with their "customers" and do it with LOVE.
    And for the Software.., i am willing to donate money to companies who gave me and MANY other people out there, FREE software to make Art or whatever.

Happy "Customers" and fair prices will bring more money in my honest opinion.., but yeah..,

If this game shuts down.., everyone who wasted their money will maybe be very upset. ^^'

But these kind of games are just an easy psychological game.., and sad but true.., it works very well..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-26-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Just got a hold of the Alchemy talismans... Yep they're basically The Alchemist's basic turned into a talisman set. They're basically better angel talismans so say goodbye to ever having debuffs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Just got a hold of the Alchemy talismans... Yep they're basically The Alchemist's basic turned into a talisman set. They're basically better angel talismans so say goodbye to ever having debuffs.
    Yup. Now add Greed talismans to your KP and you are ready to destroy!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    is this worst talisman ever?
    Yeah IP, I got a white T2 that looks very similar to that. Im going to put it on my gunner dog (cosmic+2greens+random 3 set reds). multiple turns + all the extra special should help get off furies like mad. Golden pharaoh dog might like it too, a set of purples + 2x mystical greens + cosmic and you have a fair bit of extra attack compared to normal + the additional fury.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So do you think it is worth it grinding for them or spending the fragments on the other things?
    I'm not even in the top 500 in the arena so that's something to think about too
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings