Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'll pass on this event. I don't even know what to to run then on, and don't really want to change up my setups.

OS
    Android
    If you want the new set of talisman it will cost you 600 ironite if you either win all 375 battles or win 225 and purchase the remaining 2 talisman. That excludes any SoW you have from the dungeon event.

You earn 175 free Sow during the week, so you would need to buy 5 Sow refills to have 225 battles. This excludes any gauntlet battles you may want to play. Second you would need 20 refills to win all 375 battles.

This would be a much better event if it became a 2 week event so you could play both arena and gauntlet without spending too much ironite and at a reasonable rate of play. Winning 55 arena battles a day can be quite a strain on your time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    for everyone who wants to put in a lone eddie defense. please put a defense with 4 random guys at L100 instead without talismans. this way the attacker will get more gold and ironite drops
    Is there a way I can tell that they don't have talismans? The nice thing about the lone eddie defense is I know for sure I can beat them. A team with 4 L100s could easily become a loss for me since I haven't been able to pull anything to keep me competitive in the current meta.

OS
    Android
    I'm dropping mine too a lone Eddie. Mostly because I'm tired of arguing with the system constantly changing my teams to a lone Eddie....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    My thoughts:
    The new system for rewards is pretty good. I said a long time ago that a few extra rewards between the big milestones would be good for motivation. With e.g. 195 victories you were in a really bad position.
    Fragments as rewards that can be used for different items is also a good idea because every player can choose rewards according to his own needs.

BUT!
    375 is really a rude move. The jump from 200 victories to almost double is not justified. You could argue that the new set is powerful - and should be more difficult to get since it's a set of 5. I'm going a bit along with that. Therefore, I would have considered 250 wins to be appropriate.

But with 375 wins, the absolute majority of players are excluded. Estimated at 95%. Do you just want to have players with no life, no family and no job? Is that really the target group? Looks like it, which is just sad.
    Unfortunately the Arena stats are still bugged, so you can't see how many wins you had last week. It's been that way for ages! So I can't say exactly what I had last week. But it was definitely not 375 - it was more like 250-275 and I finished in 5th place. This wouldn't even be enough for 4 talismans this week, which shows how out of place the 375 are.
    same here.

OS
    Android
    I did only a few arena fights to buy some cosmic fragments to get...my 3rd white T1 Cosmic Talisman...yeeees...awesome...I'm feeling so big now!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    for everyone who wants to put in a lone eddie defense. please put a defense with 4 random guys at L100 instead without talismans. this way the attacker will get more gold and ironite drops
    Ah, good point!

Also, while Im not going for the talismans, Im quite enjoying the additional IC in the arena! Just about to hit 50 and quite excited for the drop to come!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 03-25-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Is there a way I can tell that they don't have talismans? The nice thing about the lone eddie defense is I know for sure I can beat them. A team with 4 L100s could easily become a loss for me since I haven't been able to pull anything to keep me competitive in the current meta.
    Should be fine as long as you pick lower level L100 chars, like golden sons/souless demons/bomber boys etc. Up above 1500 they rarely are seen in the arena, so its a good bet they'll be without talismans....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    just attack either teams, where i can guarantee an easy win (like weak defenses with a 3* eddie only) or pick easy lv100 enemies. (golden sons, bomber boys, some valkyres).
    I'd say, just avoid any of the following in no particular order:
    any of the new gods of powerslave (horus, osiris, ....)
    any shinobi (blue is the easiest to beat, but her shock may cause some damage)
    any derby demon or banshee
    any alchemists
    any other night city character (blue hellraiser, prime killer and similar)

If you avoid any of these, you'll find the easy teams.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    pass this one
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore