Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    You only earn 500 gnosis frags at the 100 win marks, you earn 600 IC at the 100 win mark.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Crap! Before I saw that we could buy new talismans with the gnosis soul fragments I bought 2 sets of talisman souls fragments. Now I lack exactly those 100 fragments to get 4 Alchemy Talismans. I should have read about the event before spending any GSF I Guess.
    Well, I guess I might as well spend the rest on TSF as the chance of me getting another 20 wins to get the remaining 100 GSF's is less likely than a snowflake in hell.
    Or maybe I should take the 4 I can get with GSF's and Ironite and hope the last one can soon be obtained from gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I noticed and deleted the post. Thx anyway.

OS
    Android
    you get 2 with ironite

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Crap! Before I saw that we could buy new talismans with the gnosis soul fragments I bought 2 sets of talisman souls fragments. Now I lack exactly those 100 fragments to get 4 Alchemy Talismans. I should have read about the event before spending any GSF I Guess.
    Well, I guess I might as well spend the rest on TSF as the chance of me getting another 20 wins to get the remaining 100 GSF's is less likely than a snowflake in hell.
    Or maybe I should take the 4 I can get with GSF's and Ironite and hope the last one can soon be obtained from gauntlet.
    I cashed in a soul thinking I'd get a talisman!! I won 200 battles and still didn't have enough for 3 Talismans in the store. Had 2800 WTF ever souls. Then I'd have to pay for the remaining 2?

Should have read this thread before even wasting my time on this dumb event.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    I cashed in a soul thinking I'd get a talisman!! I won 200 battles and still didn't have enough for 3 Talismans in the store. Had 2800 WTF ever souls. Then I'd have to pay for the remaining 2?

Should have read this thread before even wasting my time on this dumb event.
    Same here.., i did the 200 wins some minutes ago.., but i would need 25 wins to get >3000 Gnosis frags.., my plan was to buy the last two talis for 500 ironite.., soo.., again i wasted my fucking time for this fucking arena bullshit.., to get NOTHING..,
    Ok Iron Coins and so are good.., but i don't have the time and motivation for this.., why these fucking shit have to be THIS expensive..,

Meanwhile at the Weekend another Game i have got a DLC.., you guess what? It was completely FREE..,
    As a thank you to all their Players.

Yeah.., so this i give up.., 25 wins in 40 minuts aren't doable..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Ended up at 365 in the event tab, so short of the 5000 required to buy all 5 talisman outright. My arena atk and def stats added up to 380 so may have suffered a glith somewhere. So I bought 3 and used 500 ironite for the last two.
    Bugger!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    you get 2 with ironite
    Oh man!! I really need to learn to read it all. I purchased the 3 Talismans with the GSF's, but did not purchase what I believed to be one talisman with ironite as I thought can I get one from the gauntlet I surely can get two also. :\

OS
    Android
    So I went to the store and to my surprise I could still get the remaining 2 with ironite, yeah!