Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    A funny thing happened when I opened the game tonight. It at its usual buggyness. I got a screeen showing 7 Deadly Gifts and a chance to get Pharaoh Eddie. It wouldn't let me claim the first gift and disapeared after I tried reloading the game. Did anyone else get this?
    This has happened to me about twice. I couldn't claim anything and once I restarted, it was gone. This game sure can surprise infinitely with it's bugs.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    But you guys remember that there was this 7 deadly gifts "event", don't you?

Back to topic:
    A lot of buyers out here, very sad to see how quickly people forget how badly they were treated.

The talisman set is ok, but no real game breaker as far as I see it by now. Had an annoying fight when the new set on madam always converted debuffs into endure every round, but so far I did not lose one single match because of them. I still wonder if it's worth to try to get enough fights for one set.
    In general I noticed another slight AI defense boost, as M Lilith gets way more extra turns (without acc up) compared to the last weeks, enemy Alchemist turns golden buffs into debuffs almost every time as well as FFE with his fury. Not so cool taking into account the many other overpowered teams and talisman combinations out there.
    Last edited by Blade; 03-28-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I have noticed my magus Lilith seems to be getting more extra trusn at the moment - maybe just RNG of course but I was sure I was getting more in the arena than I did last week.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Also noticed that, magus Lilith is taking up to 6 turns

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I have noticed my magus Lilith seems to be getting more extra trusn at the moment - maybe just RNG of course but I was sure I was getting more in the arena than I did last week.
    Not your Lilith of course, only the AI defense
    Same as Primordials know where to put the PI on the own team and the perfect corruption on the enemy team...very RNG
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Not your Lilith of course, only the AI defense
    Same as Primordials know where to put the PI on the own team and the perfect corruption on the enemy team...very RNG
    the number of times i have had my own primordials put PI on my Iron Maiden Eddie, preventing him from using half of his own abilities..... SO frustrating

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    In general I noticed another slight AI defense boost, as M Lilith gets way more extra turns (without acc up) compared to the last weeks, enemy Alchemist turns golden buffs into debuffs almost every time as well as FFE with his fury. Not so cool taking into account the many other overpowered teams and talisman combinations out there.
    That boost was introduced with the last update. Since that update my alchemist max. deletes 1 yellow buff (offense alchemist of cause almost all).

Since the latest update the "antirelicsboost" was also increased, battle a team, buy some relics, and try to battle the same team again and you will see the difference.

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that here in this event the alchemist is able to remove doom and cleanse the whole team with his basic move. I didn't think anything would remove doom. I guess I was wrong...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I've noticed that here in this event the alchemist is able to remove doom and cleanse the whole team with his basic move. I didn't think anything would remove doom. I guess I was wrong...
    Alchemist has always been able to transform Doom and every other negative effect. I will echo what others have seen though. Magus Lillith’s are swinging on average 4 times, AI FFE fury is transforming at 95% against offensive teams while atacking teams are only transforming 60%. The same holds true for AI controlled Alchemists. They will transform offensive Golden Effects with 90% success while attacking players are only achieving 40% success rates for transforming enemy Golden Effects.

OS
    Android
    The Alchemy Talisman seem to be randomly cleansing silver buffs but always clear red buffs, even the invincibility buff is not guaranteed against the foes we face in arena...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan