Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So...do I waste my SOW for a blue (arena event) or for a green (gauntlet) talisman-set, that I don't know on what toon to use?
    Maybe I collect more SOW for a better event? Seems that NAVIGATOR wants us to waste all of our materials.
    URock says: NO WAY!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Quick clarification on minimum Arena Wins to receive enough Gnosis Fragments to purchase Talismans:

After 100 Wins total gets you 1,400 Gnosis Fragments total (1 Talisman)
    After 150 Wins total gets you 2,000 Gnosis Fragments total (2 Talismans)
    After 225 Wins total gets you 3,000 Gnosis Fragments total (3 Talismans)
    After 300 Wins total gets you 4,200 Gnosis Fragments total (4 Talismans)
    After 375 Wins total gets you 5,000 Gnosis Fragments total (5 Talismans)

In summary, you need 375 wins for enough Gnosis Fragments for the entire set of Talismans
    375 is some serious time commitment. usually 200-300 wins were always enough to get the specific rewards, i think this was tough but doable. more than 300 should never be a requirement imo, this is just too much...

for everyone who wants to put in a lone eddie defense. please put a defense with 4 random guys at L100 instead without talismans. this way the attacker will get more gold and ironite drops

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I always have a week defense up but I didn’t realize that putting up 4 level 100 allies got the attacker more gold and ironite. So I changed this right away, let’s hope that more troopers will do this also.

OS
    iOS
    one more good event for skip,i am not interested in this new talismans and don't want to lose ironite,thinking to only buy catalyst souls and 3xironite from store only...

good thing in this stupid events is we can save ironite for maybe upcoming good events...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    In summary, you need 375 wins for enough Gnosis Fragments for the entire set of Talismans
    You can’t be serious about that!!! 375??? 300 had been too much and players addressed that to you. Then you changed it to 200. That was a really good step! Thank you very much! Really!! And now you make it 375?!? Again a bad event. Third out of the last 4 I think! We have to reach rank S in gauntlet to get a full set of talisman instead of AAA, we have to give tons of gold for opening souls we can get nothing new from and get only crap,.... aso... Again this game has gone another step down!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    My thoughts:
    The new system for rewards is pretty good. I said a long time ago that a few extra rewards between the big milestones would be good for motivation. With e.g. 195 victories you were in a really bad position.
    Fragments as rewards that can be used for different items is also a good idea because every player can choose rewards according to his own needs.

BUT!
    375 is really a rude move. The jump from 200 victories to almost double is not justified. You could argue that the new set is powerful - and should be more difficult to get since it's a set of 5. I'm going a bit along with that. Therefore, I would have considered 250 wins to be appropriate.

But with 375 wins, the absolute majority of players are excluded. Estimated at 95%. Do you just want to have players with no life, no family and no job? Is that really the target group? Looks like it, which is just sad.
    Unfortunately the Arena stats are still bugged, so you can't see how many wins you had last week. It's been that way for ages! So I can't say exactly what I had last week. But it was definitely not 375 - it was more like 250-275 and I finished in 5th place. This wouldn't even be enough for 4 talismans this week, which shows how out of place the 375 are.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Labyrinth talismans were originally advertised for March offerings, I was looking forward to these for this event. Why the bait and switch? I hope they are available soon, much better than these Sorcery versions of a 1st round invincibility effectName:  Screenshot_2019-03-24-07-07-31.png
Views: 485
Size:  401.0 KB

OS
    Android
    Breaks for talismans:

Victories: 100
    IC: 1500
    Frags: 1400

Victories: 150
    IC: 2100
    Frags: 2000

Victories: 225
    IC: 3200
    Frags: 3000

Victories: 300
    IC: 4500
    Frags: 4200

Victories: 375
    IC: 5300
    Frags: 5000

Breaks in 50 victory steps:

Victories: 50
    IC: 600
    Frags: 600

Victories: 100
    IC: 1500
    Frags: 1400

Victories: 150
    IC: 2100
    Frags: 2000

Victories: 200
    IC: 3000
    Frags: 2800

Victories: 350
    IC: 5100
    Frags: 4800

Victories: 300
    IC: 4500
    Frags: 4200

Victories: 450
    IC: 6600
    Frags: 6200

Victories: 400
    IC: 6000
    Frags: 5600

Victories: 450
    IC: 6600
    Frags: 6200

Victories: 500
    IC: 7500
    Frags: 7000

Note that you can go for 4 talismans and buy the last for 500 ironite.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    You can’t be serious about that!!! 375??? 300 had been too much and players addressed that to you. Then you changed it to 200. That was a really good step! Thank you very much! Really!! And now you make it 375?!? Again a bad event. Third out of the last 4 I think! We have to reach rank S in gauntlet to get a full set of talisman instead of AAA, we have to give tons of gold for opening souls we can get nothing new from and get only crap,.... aso... Again this game has gone another step down!
    Totally obvious what's going on here. As you can buy 2 for 500 ironite all they want is squeeze ironite out (well for the most players that will be the only option or just skip it).
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Note that you can go for 4 talismans and buy the last for 500 ironite.
    if you tap on it in the store it says you get 2 for 500 ironite ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.