Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I also put a weak team up now instead just a single 3* Ed.
    Never realised the difference in awards.

I still don't get why there are players below the top 300 that use a strong defence. It's not that the change of ending up higher in ranking is there.... just saying, I'll pass Banchees and Ferryman's because it just takes way to long... so if more players skip them there are less defence battles to take.
    So in the end weaker defence can even bring you further up in ranking I think.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

Let’s not forget, that aiming for the 375 victories in order to get the 5 set puts you on hold with progressing in getting new cosmic talismans or getting lucky and pull the right catalyst out of a pool of like 10 different ones to maybe, possibly, hopefully evolve them further than 2* one day (or better said in a few years)...

I have made the mistake and bought 5 soul shard fragments and a catalyst soul before realizing how much would the Alchemy set cost, so that puts me to around 475 victories to get...easy-peasy!!!

not a bad ide overall! but the prices are again so ridiculously high that the rewards are out of reach for even the most HC players, not mentioning casuals or new players...

Well...but you can always get yourself one for 20$....(see the elephant in the room?)
    Last edited by Mizrael; 03-25-2019 at 09:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ok.., i have to say.., i still hate arena events..,
    The pricetags aren't any better.., and we need to much grinding.., which is in Arena boring af..,

But the new way of getting rewards is a nice thing.., i like it to get every 10 fights a little bonus.., and every 25th win and so on...

Would be cool, if we could see the defense team in the attack list.., or an autofarm mode for Arena. xxxD
    Since some of us can just play Arena on Auto it could help this useless and boring grinding.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all of the input on teams to avoid. I was already avoiding those set-ups but I was hoping that maybe I missed a way to see talismans on the defense.

That being said I also updated my defense to be one of my dup 5* eddies that I was saving for the next sacrifice event with 2 Sac hearts and a gold idol all leveled up to 100.

OS
    Android
    if you are willing to spend the 500 ironite, it "only" takes about 210-225 (i forget exactly) wins for a set of talisman. Not that I want to spend 500 ironite on that, but i want to spend 500 ironite way more than i want to gouge my eyes out playing any more Arena....

OS
    Android
    Natasmai, you are going to spend 500 ironite if you buy the reanaing 2 talisman or if you play arena. The extra 150 wins may cost you 450 ironite for refills if you win all the battles, a little less if you clear your battle lists. You wont earn the ironite if you buy the talisman, but most players winning all 375 battle probably dont need the ironite for relics.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The cosmic materials are also interesting! Hard decision for most players. When will these Talis show up in Gauntlet or somewhere else? So is it an all-or-nothing decision? Getting a full Tali set PLUS some cosmic materials is near impossible - for normal beings! The top is going completely crazy!! #1 already has >10k points, #2 close to 9k, #3 has 6.5k .... this is insane! How much time do they have?? I can't believe it!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I must admit, I really really hate this event. But last time I ignored Arena event, it had tower talismans for prize. And now I have some regrets about ignoring it.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I must admit, I really really hate this event. But last time I ignored Arena event, it had tower talismans for prize. And now I have some regrets about ignoring it.
    No, they came from a fragment event. The one with the Magus Convict! I did not trade the frags for the towers and I don't really regret it. They are just ultra annoying on defense, but I'd prefer things that help me in the offense. But that's just my opinion
    Also, St Patrick did not give me any of these annoyers.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Natasmai, you are going to spend 500 ironite if you buy the reanaing 2 talisman or if you play arena. The extra 150 wins may cost you 450 ironite for refills if you win all the battles, a little less if you clear your battle lists. You wont earn the ironite if you buy the talisman, but most players winning all 375 battle probably dont need the ironite for relics.
    Absolutely true, but it comes down to spending ironite to play more miserable Arena bullshit, or just buy the talisman and end it.....Its an easy decision for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The cosmic materials are also interesting! Hard decision for most players. When will these Talis show up in Gauntlet or somewhere else? So is it an all-or-nothing decision? Getting a full Tali set PLUS some cosmic materials is near impossible - for normal beings! The top is going completely crazy!! #1 already has >10k points, #2 close to 9k, #3 has 6.5k .... this is insane! How much time do they have?? I can't believe it!
    I have no Cosmics worth evolving, but i'm sure the day i finally get a good cosmic, I am going to regret not chasing these evolution materials harder :-/ oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I hate Arena period, this event sucks from the perspective that we have to play arena at all..... However, the design and concept of this event I think is a HUGE win, and I say well done to the devs for this one. The scaling rewards that let you decide how far you want to go is fantastic and the amount of rewards is pretty good. The only bad parts of the event is of course tying it to arena, and the costs of the talismans and other purchases.