Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    So do you think it is worth it grinding for them or spending the fragments on the other things?
    I'm not even in the top 500 in the arena so that's something to think about too
    I think they are, you could definitely make some pretty nasty combo's with them. It's just a matter of who you should try them on.

OS
    iOS
    use Ancient Mariner against this new talisman...i skip alchemy talisman and preparing for upcoming from gauntlet rewards...devs really forcing 5 set talismans because cosmic talisman...lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Just got a hold of the Alchemy talismans... Yep they're basically The Alchemist's basic turned into a talisman set. They're basically better angel talismans so say goodbye to ever having debuffs.
    does anyone know if they are also cleansing silver debuffs? if not they are not comparable with the alchemist at all...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    does anyone know if they are also cleansing silver debuffs? if not they are not comparable with the alchemist at all...
    I've seen them cleanse a few silver debuffs, but I've also seen it NOT cleanse things like exhaust or perfect sleep. I'll have to do more testing to be sure.

Unless one of the very kind developers could answer our question??

OS
    iOS
    Same as Amarthir, today I saw them cleanse Doom and Perfect Corruption but not Seal or Exhaust. Every red negative effect is cleansed though.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I couldn't be bothered with the time and wasted IC for this event so I bought a set of Alchemy instead, I have placed them on my Madam in Arena defence, go and try them out for yourselves if you can find me... I'll give them a try too I'm sitting around the 90's to 100's...
    Cheers
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Running a set on Madam as well, her passive is acting like a set of Radiants blocking offensive buffs that are popping up everywhere because of Warlords. Very effective thus far.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Running a set on Madam as well, her passive is acting like a set of Radiants blocking offensive buffs that are popping up everywhere because of Warlords. Very effective thus far.
    Not a bad idea. I did a couple test runs and they work pretty well on her. Not sure if this will be my new team but we'll see.

OS
    Android
    I pulled an Owl Cultust and am leveling him up now. He is currently at 5* and level 52. He is running my only set on NotB and surprisingly he's not been killed yet. I'm running him with Benji and Ferryman. I'm out of sand of war now, but at least I am at a good stopping point in Gauntlet. These events are doing nothing but draining my resources. I don't think I will be able to participate in the next event. A funny thing happened when I opened the game tonight. It at its usual buggyness. I got a screeen showing 7 Deadly Gifts and a chance to get Pharaoh Eddie. It wouldn't let me claim the first gift and disapeared after I tried reloading the game. Did anyone else get this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I like what you said, so I went looking for other possibilities. MARINER blocks invincibility which the Alchemy talis grant, and he reduces benefits by 1 turn, so most of the critical strike effects are only 1 turn, so he should void it out similar to Radiants, plus you can equip the Frontiers on him.
    I found the toons with the Alchemy set (unless they have a high HP cosmic talis) are easy to terminate due to low HP.
    Speaking of Warlords.... you should know.
    I tried every way to Sunday and could not beat your team.... used Radiants too. I think you have NOTB Eddie, he'd disable passive too. I tried 4 or 5 times..... congrats.... besides Gremlin, I never had my ass handed to me as much. LOL..... I actually have a list to remind me who I need to use the Radiants with my assassin Banshee against. Your names on there..... but I just wrote "move on".
    Good job man!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!