Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Keep an eye on your event rewards . . . After an hour of the game not loading, I was able to get in a few minutes ago. I hit an arena win milestone and received no event rewards for it.

Update: I just checked the achievement tab and it shows one less win than it should, so maybe the rewards will come with my next win. The win #s had been in synch at reset, so one of my recent wins must not have counted toward the achievement.

Update: Yep, rewards came with the next win. So just a small glitch of a single win not counting toward the achievement.
    Last edited by druid138; 03-29-2019 at 01:18 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    The new talismans on Madam have improved my defence rate up to 55%. They are making a great impact and are worth getting.Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-29-07-11-32.png
Views: 362
Size:  348.7 KB

OS
    Android
    I'd say the troublemaker in your def is NotB ed though. I read your post and just wanted to test your def for the heck of it. My offense was able to penetrate most defs without much trouble; your ed one shot them ... grats, not gonna touch you again xD
    Last edited by Liu; 03-29-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Madam is so far the best candidate for Alchemy set though I have been looking at other interesting allies like Aset, Speed of Light Eddie, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, Musashi, Magus Golden Son to put on my second set and see how they work.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    The new talismans on Madam have improved my defence rate up to 55%. They are making a great impact and are worth getting.Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-29-07-11-32.png
Views: 362
Size:  348.7 KB
    I have the alchemy set on Madam too : they are quite impressive on most formations (sadly she have a low HP & I don't have the HP+15 cosmic one)
    Last edited by kgk56; 03-29-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    you are not. just visual
    Name:  kgk.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  136.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    Yes I am pretty sure it is visual as I fought your full defense this morning too Kgk56.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    OK thanks guys ... but just wonder ... since the beginning of the week I had an not so bad rate and more wins than loss ... how comes that since this morning I lose all the matches ?

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    "Blocker" teams and anyone not running KP/Prisoner teams, I have a pretty good chance to beat. The AI, of course, always determines who will win when you start the match anyway. Beginning of the week you are also facing off against 1500-1900 teams which usually do not have the relics, talismans or newest characters to build their attack teams so your team's defense will hold. As the week progresses your defense will be facing teams that are more on par with your ranking and if you are above 2100 then you will be facing the harder teams. This week is exceptionally tough just to stay in the top 50. I am around 5k and near the bottom of the top 50. Just over 400 battles which under normal circumstances would put me near the top 10-25 but the event causes more people to push more battles to gain the new talisman sets. Rank 10 is currently at 7614. When I won Eternal I was 8365 with 690/749 wins. Those numbers just don't shine like they used to and characters are much more powerful than they were back in November. my hold rate has never been great. Think my best may be around 40%.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-29-2019 at 04:30 PM.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    "Blocker" teams and anyone not running KP/Prisoner teams, I have a pretty good chance to beat. The AI, of course, always determines who will win when you start the match anyway. Beginning of the week you are also facing off against 1500-1900 teams which usually do not have the relics, talismans or newest characters to build their attack teams so your team's defense will hold. As the week progresses your defense will be facing teams that more on par with your ranking and if you are above 2100 then you will be facing the harder teams. This week is exceptionally tough just to stay in the top 50. I am around 5k and near the bottom of the top 50. Just over 400 battles which under normal circumstances would put me near the top 10-25 but the event causes more people to push more battles to gain the new talisman sets. Rank 10 is currently at 7614. When I won Eternal I was 8365 with 690/749 wins. Those numbers just don't shine like that used to and characters are much more powerful than they were back in November. my hold rate has never been great. Think my best may be around 40%.
    Strange ... because when I take back revenge, I won 9/10 matchs.
    And yes, this week is tough ... I must not be far from your rank (whitch is my worst since months)

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹