Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Arena - FFE Hallowed Bones

There's something wrong with Final Frontier Eddie's hallowed bones. This is happening with a certain frequency, and I wonder if anyone else is noticing this, or I am very wrong and seeing things.

Sometimes when I use this mentioned ability, the enemy, without any kind of healing or shield (such as a Benjamin Breeg eddie alone on defense, or a Primordial Prisoner, for example, several others as well), gets hit by hallowed bones, I see the damage of 160000 +/-, and the opponent's life bar simply does not change.

I only noticed this with the FFE and specifically with the Hallowed Bones ability, it looks like it is healing the opponent either, or simply the damage is not being counted.

Is anyone else going through this problem with Final Fronteir Eddie?

Unfortunately I still can not take a screenshot of the situation, because it is not always that happens and is very fast (the damage appears, and the life bar does not change), but if I can, I'll post it here.

Thank you.
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 03-26-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I've run into it as well. I'm thinking it's the new talismam.

OS
    Android
    Dude, I thought so too, but how to explain to a Coalgiver Eddie alone?
    Look, I just got a screenshot, more or less, but the way I explained it up there.

Name:  Screenshot_20190326-002744.png
Views: 888
Size:  1.94 MB

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I have seen something like that also during the recent Dungeon, but not for FFE. I can't remember which Talis the NotB Boss was wearing (radiant, or? and?), but sometimes my Alex did a nice hit but instead of dealing damage, the Boss was healed to almost full health sometimes - not in every run. Well the Dungeon is over, but there must be something wrong in the meta in general.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I have not seen this on FFE but I have seen it happen many times on Alexander when I use Conqueror's Price and the target has no Beneficial effects to steal. Damage numbers will appear but the life bar will not move.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Interesting to know Stormseye, I noticed that this one and that of the FFE are abilities that "deals physical damage to a single target" (and also cause high damage)
    Is there a connection? Because from what I understand now, the problem is not in the FFE and Hallowed Bones then.

Blade also had this problem with Alexander Eddie in the Hell and Fire Dungeon.

I've only been noticing this now, with the Arena event going on, and doing pretty much everything in the manual, we begin to realize how many absurdities happen during a battle...
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 03-26-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    I need to go through my videos and find one but the craziest thing that keeps happening to me is that I will kill an entire team and 2-3 of them will instantly revive.

Now I have played enough to look for any kind of Immortality so It must be a talisman set or a passive. Either way it’s odd. Today an Assassin Banshee with Serenity talismans, died, cleansed the whole team and granted 3 stacks of 2 turn Regen, THEN gave herself 3 stacks as well.

OS
    Android
    A lot of crazy happening in the Arena. I'm sorry I did not know how to shoot the matches, this could contribute in a more concrete way.

But seriously, what is really bothering me is this business of not being able to deal damage with the FFE, a character so strong, that it becomes useless sometimes, because his attack goes without effect.
    Nothing that can not be handled, but it is annoying to have to avoid a skill, when everything is strategy. Just cut my cheap to play some Arena matches to decontract.

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    It is not only FFE, as I had the same again happening with Alex in the Dungeon (not against Astra)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It's true, well remembered.
    So much is not only the FFE, but also not only in the Arena and dungeon... I've been having problems of this type in this new dungeon to (in any difficulty).

I always refer to this particular Eddie (FF), because that's the one I'm currently using in the Arena, with all the frustration of losing an attack, which comes along.

Wickerman-7654