OS
    iOS

Passives for Older Allies

Just thinking about how they could rejuvenate older allies who don't have passives. Simply give them a passive to grant a random shield or beneficial effect to all allies for 1 turn with perfect/basic attacks.This would make older allies that had descent abilities now have some value in the current game structures. Not sure how much effort is involved in adding passives to allies who don't have one but it would help diversify the game while not taking anything away from newer allies being released.

Assassin Corrupt Droid could grant Physical Damage shield to random/all allies for 1 turn on perfect/basic attacks.

Sentinel Souless Demon could grant Ascension for 1 turn to random/all allies for 1 turn on perfect/basic attacks.

Nothing too fancy but enough to make some less used allies a consideration.

Just thoughts.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Stormseye, you should know better than have a suggestion that would be beneficial to older toons. They will make more on releasing new toons with the same skill, so you will need to chase the new great thing.

Outside of use in gauntlet, how many sharded toons do you have that just collect dust? I may have 150 sharded toons and many of them dont do a thing since I dont spend ironite to be in the top gauntlet players list.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I am there with you but I would like to use some old allies if they had some level of worth in the current formats. Arena is not to only place for unused allies. Dungeon events have given many "dusty"allies a chance to shine and of course Guantlet would be a little easier to navigate in the later stages when the more dominate allies have been used.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I agree that it would be nice to revamp the grey haired toons that are in their rocking chairs on the porch. How many toons that are older than a year are consistently used, not many.

The only reason to have the full roster is for specialty events that require specific abilities. Even with all the new OP talisman the older toons just dont have the buff/debuffs needed against all the newer toons. There are so many opportunities for older toons with a few enhancements. It would make players upgrade and shard them so there could be money making opportunities.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I would like to see a talisman that would grant a passive skill. There are several two and 3 star characters that would benefit from this.