Hi,

I didn't play Legacy of the Beast for a while (like more than a year), but few days ago I wanted to play it back.

But despite the fact that I have to remember how to play, I have the bad feeling that the game became much harder than it was one or two years ago.

I remember I had a not-so-bad strategy at this time. I used Assassin Newborn of Light to get "Endure" status on my all team, and with Eddy Speed of Light, each turn I healed my team and extended my bonus durations by one turn with its based attack from the past. I also often used the military green dog as a shield and it pratically couldn't die thanks to "Endure" status.
With this strategy, I could beat Lord of Light level 10 with only 4 stars characters even if the enemies were largely stronger than my team.

But now, I can't even pass over the Lord of Light level 8 any more, and hardly beat the level 7, with the same strategy. Indeed, a lot of monsters have attacks which cancel the bonus, and so "Endure" is not so efficient any more. Because of this, I can't get 3 stars evo shards because all the quests which can give it became too hard for me. :/ Even my 5-stars Reaper Eddie (the only 5-stars characters I have) at lvl 100 is not strong enough to beat Lord of Light 7 or higher, even with some 4* talismans to boost MAG.

So is the game became harder than it was some years ago, officially ? I have the feeling that I'm stuck because every battle I try to get 3 stars shards, I die, and I can't go ahead. :/

PS : sorry if I made english mistakes.