Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    The top blockers being used currently are m lilith, assassin banshee and sentinal desert guardian. I occasionally see sentinal bat, sentinal dog and warrior undead rescuer.

Do you use any of the mentioned toons, if so someone can help with the talisman to use with them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Gotcha. Thanks. Just got the M Lilith with frontier coins. I had the desert guardian already.
    Just didnt know that a blocker was a necessity for the arena but now I do now. Thanks
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    A true blocker is not always needed if you have the newer OP toons. A common team is FFE, KP, prisoner, charolette or a deviation of the team. Having, domination, warlord, sustaining, destiny, tower, fortune talisman make a huge difference.

A blocker with alchemist is a common setup. Alchemist can heal and change negative buffs into positive buffs. Prisoner can be beneficial disabling passives especially if you go first.

Desert guardian is a lowly toon but its single hit that disables passive is a good option against m lilith or a banshee, while being a blocker.Dont forget Beadt Eddie as a possible option. Warrior demon derby can be another disabler. Trying to use passive disablers you need to make sure you can remove immunity on your opponents.

What is your current offensive setup? Defensive teams are more difficult with the availability of newer OP toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Sorry OP for hijacking the thread.

Current Offensive set up is the following:
    Doomsday: Assassin & Chance Or Breeg: Immortal & Titan
    Killer Beast: Warlord & Angel & A Cosmic Gold T1 Health
    Madam: Was using Oracle but am now trying out the Alchemy Talisman
    Gunner Lilith: Destiny & Warp

I do not have KP or FFE.
    I do have M Lilith with Fortune but I just tried some battles and she is done after the 1st round.
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    Android
    Do you have nightmare talisman, they work well on DDE. Have you tried life talisman on your g lilith to gain perfect immunity for your team?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I do have Nightmare. Right now my DDE does so much damage with its current setup but he dies really easily. But I will try them out
    I will try out the Life on the Magus Lilith. Should I put 2 sets on her since I am removing the destiny talismans on them?
    gogosox40-2036

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    I guess I have to learn more about talismans and set better strategies for each team. If anyone can help me with any advice I will be very grateful.
    You can watch my team and be free to send an invitation.
    LeoLagarto-6793
    Thx \m/
    What part of the game are you focusing on? That will help us offer advice on what to invest your time and resources in.
    Looking at your roster and talismans in general I would focus on leveling and skill sharding

Beast Eddie/Piece of Mind Eddie/Phantom Eddie

Sekemet/Horus/Magus Lillith/Alchemist/Ichiyou,Shinobi Medic

Talismans to level and acquire (in no particular order)-
    Destiny - from Trooper Points
    Immunity - Garden of Life Floors VII-X
    Angel Talismans - Iron Coins Shop
    Alchemy Talismans - Current Event/Store Purchase
    Energy Talismans - Skull Quests
    Nightmare Talismans - Events

There are more talismans that would be helpful but none are available right now. Searching your Trooper rosters is always helpful for finding out ideas and of course looking at opponents in the Arena will help you get a better understanding of what works best with characters.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Power up your counterstrike, immortal, nightmare, and a set of energy talismans. Buy a redemption set with frontier coins as you get them, very useful everywhere. Beast Ed, Sehkmet, Alchemist (needs skill shards) and Lady Azov can all be great characters, Magus Lilith really needs Destiny purchased from store with trooper badges. Don't waste time and resources on junk characters and talismans. Avoid low damage green Mystical, blue Sorcery, red Skilled and yellow Onslaught talismans, build highest damage team and run a tough blocker. You only need a few choice matched sets on the right sharded characters to blast through obstacles.
    Thanks for your advice. I'll try to follow them. Actually I'm trying to farm more resources than possible (gold, IC, FC). Buy talismans and make them better are my next steps. I just trying to understand better the game and play free with the best that this mode can offer. I don't have the intention to spend real money on this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    What part of the game are you focusing on? That will help us offer advice on what to invest your time and resources in.
    Looking at your roster and talismans in general I would focus on leveling and skill sharding

Beast Eddie/Piece of Mind Eddie/Phantom Eddie

Sekemet/Horus/Magus Lillith/Alchemist/Ichiyou,Shinobi Medic

Talismans to level and acquire (in no particular order)-
    Destiny - from Trooper Points
    Immunity - Garden of Life Floors VII-X
    Angel Talismans - Iron Coins Shop
    Alchemy Talismans - Current Event/Store Purchase
    Energy Talismans - Skull Quests
    Nightmare Talismans - Events

There are more talismans that would be helpful but none are available right now. Searching your Trooper rosters is always helpful for finding out ideas and of course looking at opponents in the Arena will help you get a better understanding of what works best with characters.
    Thank you very much. I just trying to play the game for myself enjoyment. I don't have the intention to spend real money on this. Make my team stronger is my goal, wherever it's possible. I will try to follow your advice and look more to my opponents in the arena. Best regards.