Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    had 1.2k runs in Hell and Fire with just 2 Talisman. 1 Talisman from 500 runs here. I would be very happy getting 5 with 1k runs...
    This was my good one, I guess..H&F I dropped one primordial only...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    If I have to relieve on achievement souls to drop any good, I can die owning the hope only.
    So true! I opened only the 11 souls from event plus bought 10 and got just 1x4*...a Death Dog and the magus 3* Robot. One talisman out of near to 300 runs (mostly autoing on easy).
    Not bothered much, since none of the new characters is worth shedding a tear. At least they brought back the sense to opening Rare souls...

OS
    Android
    Opened my 15 souls: received Assassin hellhound (I already have) and 3* dupes.

Next event please...
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Doomday, Ramasses, Number of the beast Eddies
    Really missing: Daedelus and Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    Opened my 15 souls: received Assassin hellhound (I already have) and 3* dupes.

Next event please...
    Similar thing here... opened all 16 at once - red eyes made me curious - 2 4* characters dropped, but none of the event-related ones. Bad luck as (almost) always with event souls!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without a notice!

Missing chars:
    Samurai Emperor Eddie - Ramesses Eddie - NotB Eddie - Virtual XI Eddie - (Lost-Frags-Ed) - (Correct-Gauntlet-Rewards-Ed) - (BugFix-Ed)
    Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - Prison Cook - PDK - Anubis - pay-only-SIRIUS - MACLO

OS
    Android
    Hi bros , pretty decent event for me , 300 runs most on normal give me 5 eternal talis and the souls earned in this process give me the new green and blue robots .. the sentinel one looks good , zero ironite spend and good return ! My tip for this game is simple : zero expectation and zero money expend , enjoy the ride ...
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

I completely forgot this event dropped eternals. I did 500 runs and managed to pull zero tals.

OS
    Android
    401 runs 4 eternal talismans, no event characters. Not bad though. I earned some stuff to sacrifice. Ian16 has a good attitude-enjoy the ride.

OS
    Android
    Well, bad luck here.

500 runs, 1 talisman.

16 event souls, zero new toons.

Oh, actually, I got one Apma, the error, not the new folk.

OS
    Android
    I did 600 runs, got 6 eternal talismans. I have 2 sets already and there is no point to upgrade third one. Oh irony! I didn't get Eddie of course. I bought some souls and got green ball at last.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...