Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    500 runs. All challenges completed. No Eddie, no Bot and just 1 Talisman.

OS
    Android
    I finished the Dungeon achievements to get the Fool's Gambit talismans. I put them on my Virtual XI Ed with immunity talis. Well, these things are freakin' insane. They froze my Eddie while immunity was active. They also can grant Invincibility to the enemy, sometimes with freeze, other times crave & HP regen to allies and enemies.
    What a waste of time.... I would not seriously use these. I thought maybe with immunity or Angel talis, but not after being frozen WITH IMMUNITY!
    I would think after all the issues and bugs etc. that NF would reward our faithfulness and dedication with ironite or something.... instead they prank us. This is so ludicrous that I'm not even upset.
    The twitching eye, random ticks, drooling, and incoherent rambling...... yes, being upset is in the rearview mirror, we've moved on to a place where one becomes comfortably numb..... as long as your going crazy , you must not yet be insane.......
    "Crazy
    Toys in the attic, I am crazy
    Truly gone fishing
    They must have taken my marbles away".....(Pink Floyd- The Trial)Name:  Screenshot_20190404-094052.png
Views: 447
Size:  693.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-04-2019 at 03:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I can piece together a good team and talisman package, but not having KP is keeping me from having a 100% Surviving Sentinel Madness team.
    ------------------------------------------
    CJ2K-4544

OS
    iOS
    I just finished the 15 Sentinel yesterday. I do not have FFE or KP. I was able to do it with Piece of Mind Eddie (trading in Pharaoh to use crave). Along with Green Banshee, Horus and Shinobi. If I happened to lose someone I resurrected with the Pharaoh. Fortunately, there is no permadeath to worry about in this dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I finished the Dungeon achievements to get the Fool's Gambit talismans. I put them on my Virtual XI Ed with immunity talis. Well, these things are freakin' insane. They froze my Eddie while immunity was active. They also can grant Invincibility to the enemy, sometimes with freeze, other times crave & HP regen to allies and enemies.
    What a waste of time.... I would not seriously use these. I thought maybe with immunity or Angel talis, but not after being frozen WITH IMMUNITY!
    I would think after all the issues and bugs etc. that NF would reward our faithfulness and dedication with ironite or something.... instead they prank us. This is so ludicrous that I'm not even upset.
    The twitching eye, random ticks, drooling, and incoherent rambling...... yes, being upset is in the rearview mirror, we've moved on to a place where one becomes comfortably numb..... as long as your going crazy , you must not yet be insane.......
    "Crazy
    Toys in the attic, I am crazy
    Truly gone fishing
    They must have taken my marbles away".....(Pink Floyd- The Trial)Name:  Screenshot_20190404-094052.png
Views: 447
Size:  693.3 KB
    Haha, april fools!

Seriously though, freezing through immunity, that sounds like a bug (unless they really were trolling us!)...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    NF team become crazy only bad things if you don't pay now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    500+ runs, MAPA, AMPA, SACRO but no VXIE and only 2 talis

Edit : 6 talis
    Last edited by kgk56; 04-08-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Well I've given up and am going to grind for gold now. 300 runs, 1 talisman and only the blue robot... I do have two souls for tomorrow - fingers crossed!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    1000 round 400 on madness 570 hard and 30 easy. Got 2 talisman from madness, 3 from hard and that's all. Event over for me, back to farm powerslave. 60 event soul gaves me the new 4 toons VXI Eddie Inc. If I have to relieve on achievement souls to drop any good, I can die owning the hope only.

OS
    Android
    had 1.2k runs in Hell and Fire with just 2 Talisman. 1 Talisman from 500 runs here. I would be very happy getting 5 with 1k runs...