Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

MACLO XI (Dungeon) - Virtual XI Eddie Debut!

Name:  maclo-xi-event-interstitials.jpg
Views: 2959
Size:  693.1 KB

Virtual XI Eddie is making his Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

From now until April 8th at 5PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon for Futureal Soul Fragments and Eternal Talismans!

The Futureal Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning Virtual XI Eddie, AMPA Robo Scout and SACRO Robo Scout PLUS an exclusive chance of summoning the MACLO Robo Scout!

BONUS: Each Futureal Soul summoned will grant 10 Virtual XI Eddie Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees Virtual XI Eddie!

Futureal Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

• Hack the MACLO XI Dungeon! The first time you complete one of the 3 dungeon floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Futureal Souls and Angel Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Sentinel Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Eternal Talismans.
    • There are Event Challenges that will grant you Futureal Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Futureal Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    • The store offers Futureal Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Futureal Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Ironite, a variety of Legendary Souls and debut Fool’s Talismans.

The Fool’s Talisman is a yellow talisman with a 3-set effect that inflicts a curious effect on all characters. Beware! Your curiosity could kill you.

Futureal Souls contain the following highlights:

Increased Chance of:
    Virtual XI Eddie (5* Sentinel): An offensive tank capable of taking down high-health targets. He can steal and grant various buffs to his allies, including the new Perfect Force Shield effect, if the enemy has Increase Max HP or Perfect Health effects.

Check out more on Virtual XI Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

AMPA Robo Scout (4* Warrior):

A single-target, negative effect caster that can remove Immunity and Perfect Immunity from up to two enemies every turn!

SACRO Robo Scout (3* Magus):

A random damage attacker capable of healing all allies, granting random shields, and extending the duration of beneficial effects on his team while increasing the duration of negative effects on the enemy.

Exclusive Chance of:
    MACLO Robo Scout (4* Sentinel):

A true damage, multi-enemy attacker that can taunt all enemies, decrease their Max HP by 25%, and steal massives amounts of power from the enemy while granting his team a Perfect Titan Shield at the start of battle.

MACLO Robo Scout is ONLY available in the Futureal Soul, and after this event, they will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit them now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Virtual XI Eddie:
    • We have a Sentinel Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Virtual XI Eddie!
    • If you find yourself unable to complete the Fool’s Talisman set, you can buy one of the featured talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Fool’s Talisman).

OS
    iOS
    Way better than the Hell and Fire dungeon, well done devs!

OS
    Android
    Man, I can't believe I pulled him out of the 6 souls I got from completing the three difficulties of the dungeon, I'm so happy !!!
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique07 View Post
    Man, I can't believe I pulled him out of the 6 souls I got from completing the three difficulties of the dungeon, I'm so happy !!!
    Congrats, that is some great luck! A sentinel Ed who can use primordials, interesting.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Anyone else received necro talis instead the green 5 set mentioned in gauntlet rewards ? Already send a ticket... i used to receive wrong quantities (frags/fc etc)in gauntlet rewards but i dont care and never sent a ticket for this ,but this time ... theres a huge diference between a "ok" red 3 set talis and a "special" 5 set green frontier whatever talis
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    I thought he was going to be another heroic soul Eddie and I will happily eat crow.

Can't believe I got two witch doctors from the sentinel mythical souls I had saved lmao.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Can't believe I got two witch doctors from the sentinel mythical souls I had saved lmao.
    2 Rainmakers, 1 Bass, 1 Cyborg and 1 Hallowed from Mythics...

That makes like 7 or 8 Rainmakers in the last few weeks! Can't do anything but laugh!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Dropped 5 mythical sentinel souls and luckily got him.

OS
    Android
    Very good dungeon, it seems like a great event to start a month ...
    I'm playing on Hard for a while and I've noticed something, sometimes the enemy team plays first on you, in certain waves. Is this intentional? As if it were a coin toss in each wave.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    There's definitely some glitch in the Madness run, the enemy team attacks first every single time.