Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Got red eyes and was all excited...it turned out to be another Piece of Mind Eddie. Oh well, throw him in the sacrifice pile.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    The free souls gave me the sentinel and Magus glitch bots. So I'm glad I got the exclusive guy for once. No sign of Virtual Eddie yet

OS
    iOS
    For a 5 star.. he doesn't hit very hard. He's no match or FFE or NotB Ed.. or even Doomsday.

I also find it somewhat underhanded that characters in the Madness level of the dungeon are using Labyrinth talismans.. which are not available and have never been available to players.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-01-2019 at 03:26 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How did you get your hands on him so fast Yup? Just blind luck or something else??
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    My teams for Auto

Hard
    Alexander-Dominance/Warlord/Rando Green
    Sekhmet - Valor
    Charlotte - Echo/Warlord
    Warrior Corrupt Rescuer - Steel/Energy

Madness
    FFE or Pharaoh Ramesses - Eternity
    Killer Prime - Greed/Warlord
    Sentinel Angel of Strife - Radiant/Sustaibing
    Sentinel Troll - Destiny/Sustaining
    Average time 3:20. I am sure there are faster and will add my farm team later.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    How did you get your hands on him so fast Yup? Just blind luck or something else??
    Little bit of luck.. little bit of saved ironite.

He hits like a 3 star overall. his fury is LAUGHABLY weak.. pretty much only casting perfect disable and perfect acc down, but doing practically no damage (if any at all). - I've got him full power as well - other than a two 4 star lvl 40 talismans, and I have all sentinel class relics. so...... He's no meta-changer as I see it. FFE, NotB, Doomsday.. all WAY more viable.

Also noticed in Madness, along with the unreleased Labyrinth talismans (making that first A Valkyrie a bitch to kill) .. if you fight with all Sentinel team.... the AI goes first every single battle. Fight with a mixed team and you go first every battle.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Did they change the the amount of sands awarded for buying a mega refill or is it still 400? Trying to decide what is the best investment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Also noticed in Madness, along with the unreleased Labyrinth talismans (making that first A Valkyrie a bitch to kill) .. if you fight with all Sentinel team.... the AI goes first every single battle. Fight with a mixed team and you go first every battle.
    I don't think so. I took a mixed team and still went second on the first wave

OS
    iOS
    hmm.. not here.. NOTB Ed, A Banshee, KP, Prisoner.. always first hit.... FFE, KP, Horus, S Ninja... .. always second hit.

Still haven't found a reliable Sentinel team for Auto-play. Many combos work for manual.. but thus far, none for auto reliably.. FFE, KP, Horus, S Ninja works okay on auto, but will lose 1 in 5 runs.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Fool talismans are weird; they either freeze your team and the enemies, sleep your team and the enemies, or stack up HP Regen and crave on you and the enemies,