Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Did they change the the amount of sands awarded for buying a mega refill or is it still 400? Trying to decide what is the best investment.
    They kinda did. The 30 ironite refill will give you 120 SoT but the mega refill hasn't been changed yet as far as I know. It will still give you 400 so you'd be better off buying 5 normal refills

OS
    iOS
    this game is really garbage,nothing from 10 event soul and nothing from 5 MYTHICAL GREEN SOUL....i am going to sleep,good night...

OS
    Android
    My team for sentinem madness auto without working too much on it:

- POM (angel)
    - KP (warlord, tower)
    - Horus (eternal)
    - Icarus (destiny)

Just writing this and got the first defeat in 10 runs, otherwise not fast but durable.

I would try to get another eternal set, as I could use one more. I hope the drop rate is better that the last dungeon.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    Is it my bad luck or are there no more drops of SoW in the Dungeon?
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    If it happens, restart the game. some times there is this annoying bug where you don't receive the rewards you are supposed to receive.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Anyone has a best team for madness?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Just another f*@k up... did some runs, 10 at least but the "meter" says I completed 6...ok I understand that it's april fools but seriously?! Can't you just make something that works?

OS
    Android
    loving the humor of the maclo events and sacro and ampa (sic!)bots, great aprils fools jokes. would be cool if the names would stay the same. gave me a good laugh, but many newer players might not even know about the meaning of these names

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    loving the humor of the maclo events and sacro and ampa (sic!)bots, great aprils fools jokes. would be cool if the names would stay the same. gave me a good laugh, but many newer players might not even know about the meaning of these names
    I was waiting for this comment! I also had a good laugh
    To be honest I even expected that the whole Dungeon was meant as an april fools joke, but it seems to be for real and maybe only the names will change... MACLO, AMPA is hilarious, especially for us old-timers that have seen that errors so often! LOL
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Same here! Goo thing that MACLO and SACRO are a thing of the past. First I thought what a bad joke this must be, only THEN I realized the date. Well played, and someone at NF had a sense of humour.