OS
    iOS

Virtual XI Eddie (Sentinel Type)

Name:  unnamed.png
Views: 2859
Size:  41.0 KB

FURY

FUTUREAL
    Deal 70% of the target's MAX HP as random damage.
    Remove Immunity and Invincibility effects, including Perfect Immunity and Vanish from all enemies.
    Inflict Perfect Disable on all enemies for 3 turns.
    Grant Perfect Titan Shield to all allies for 3 turns if the target has Increased Max HP or Perfect Health active.

BASIC ABILITY

VIRTUAL VISAGE
    Deals one hit of physical, magic, and true damage to a single target.
    50% Chance to grant Perfect Force Shield to each ally for 1 turn.
    Steal Increased MAX HP effects on the target and grant them to all allies for 2 turn.
    LV 2/3/4/5/6 DMG+ 15/20/25/25/25%

OUT OF TIME
    Remove Immunity and Perfect Immunity.
    50% Chance to Silence, Seal, and Blind the target for 2 turns.
    Cleanse and grant Perfect Immunity to all allies for 2 turns if the target has Increased Max HP or Perfect Health active.

MALADY
    Steal Power or Fury each hit.
    50% Chance to grant Increase Power and Fury Generation to each ally for 2 turns.
    Permanently Increase Max HP of all allies by 5% if the target has Increased Max HP or Perfect Health active.

POWER ABILITY

OVERKILL
    Instantly Gain 3 Power.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn if the target's HP is below 50%.
    Deal Additional Random Damage if the target has Increased Max HP or Perfect Health active.

PARANOIA
    Inflict Fear and Perfect Sleep on all enemies for 2 turns.
    Grant a Sleep Shield to all allies for 2 turns. Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

AUGMENTED ILLUSION
    Remove Offensive Effects from all enemies.
    Grant 3 stacks of HP Regen to all allies for 3 turns.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn.
    50% Chance to grant each ally an Extra Turn if any enemy has Increased Max HP or Perfect Health active.

TALISMAN SLOTS
    3 Open / 3 Gunner
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 04-01-2019 at 12:37 AM.

OS
    iOS
    If someone could by chance tell me if this guy is any good, that would be great so I can add him to my tier list.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    If someone could by chance tell me if this guy is any good, that would be great so I can add him to my tier list.
    I don't find him anything impressive. I feel he hits like a 4 star.. his fury does almost no damage much of the time and merely casts perfect passive disable and perfect accuracy down. (depends on the damage he deals.. if it's true damage, it's generally better damage... but physical or magic are really weak) He's in the realm of FotD, Shaman, Viking, etc. in my opinion.. good for a specific reason (Passive disable, anti Sleep, and extra turns), but not good as an all around, or farming, Ed.

To be far though, I haven't fully explored talisman options for him yet. I've currently got him wearing Tomb and Ruin, but there may be a better set up yet to come.

Maxed:
    HP 10721
    ATK 1027
    DEF 332
    MAG 1027
    MR 432
    Spec 552
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    His theme - anti max HP effect is weird, I feel his build is better off in sleeper teams, because perfect sleep is undeniable except silver immune passives and serenity talisman. Is built in a good power generating team it could do well. I wouldn’t put him Viking, fotd tier. His immunity stripping and disable application is at least worth something. If anything he should be SSE tier minimum. Sentinel wise he should be around or right above Breeg where’s above breeg are PoM, classic pharaoh and FFE.
    This eddies gold talismans slots is quite flexible to a number of interesting options, surely he isn’t meta, but he isn’t Viking trash either
    u guys need to understand that sometimes damage isn’t everything.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 04-06-2019 at 06:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    His theme - anti max HP effect is weird, I feel his build is better off in sleeper teams, because perfect sleep is undeniable except silver immune passives and serenity talisman. Is built in a good power generating team it could do well. I wouldn’t put him Viking, fotd tier. His immunity stripping and disable application is at least worth something. If anything he should be SSE tier minimum. Sentinel wise he should be around or right above Breeg where’s above breeg are PoM, classic pharaoh and FFE.
    This eddies gold talismans slots is quite flexible to a number of interesting options, surely he isn’t meta, but he isn’t Viking trash either
    u guys need to understand that sometimes damage isn’t everything.
    This and that his damage is getting a buff anyway!

Dunno about Breeg < POM though. Breegs fury > POM Fury, though arguably his skills arent quite as good.... But that discussion should be for another thread
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Apparently, his fury is supposed to instant kill an enemy. https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...56499696709632 This tweet says that the stat sheet the devs put up is correct in saying his fury deals 100% of an enemies max HP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Apparently, his fury is supposed to instant kill an enemy. https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...56499696709632 This tweet says that the stat sheet the devs put up is correct in saying his fury deals 100% of an enemies max HP.
    hmmm maybe some damage reduction will apply as well if you have some talis/toons so it will only be 50 or 60%in total?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    It deals 100% of Max HP.. not HPx2.... And it doesn't circumvent blocks, shields, etc.

But yeah.. if there are no shields or HP boosters present he'll kill with fury.. but it's RARE that there are no blocks or HP boosts any more. Actually getting to the Fury is another matter when he doesn't really do much damage in ANY other way.

Now his regular attacks.. are like flailing away with a wet noodle to build the fury though. -- I realize the Apr update should make that better in some way.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Nope, it deals 70%. The twitter page said 70% was correct. Originally it was an instant kill. It’s been changed since.

OS
    Android
    Do far this Eddie makes Mummy look like the most powerful Eddie. I've played with talisman combos and he can't kill the weakest of characters. Mine is fully sharded at the time and been maxed on talismams to. He's pathetic so far...